Pad Patter: 1/5 - How do you carry stuff?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Tiny wallet? Just in your pocket? Big ole purse? Backpack?

I carry a medium sized purse and if I need extra stuff, I have a thousand different bags to choose from. For school, I carry a big fabulous Vera backpack.

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I almost always have a purse or bag with me, but lately I've been grabbing my license and credit card and phone and zipping them into various pockets of my coat so I don't have to lug my purse around with me. I'm known to swap purses or bags depending on where we are going frequently too. The only problem with that is that I tend to forget some key item in the purse I left at home. My hubby is constantly shaking his head at me for this. I just bought the coolest new bag with my Christmas money too. I saw it in a shop in our little downtown and thought it was a Vera bag, but it turned out to be a Stephanie Dawn. I LOVE it!

[​IMG]

3. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Depends on where I'm going and what I think I might need. I try to take as little as possible. I usually grab my very small wallet keys and phone in my pocket for a trip to the store. If I'm carrying my laptop to and fro work I have a backpack. I have a huge assortment of purses and backpacks. I haven't found that perfect combination of hold enough without being too heavy, and I seriously avoid too big so I won't be tempted to stuff in more stuff..

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

usually tiny wristlet wallets ... with room for just my phone and keys attached to the wristlet part. i hate lugging big purses/bags around.

5. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Right now I carry this (in a slightly different color):

[​IMG]

It's pretty big, but it does with everything, and one of my flaws is that my purse MUST match what I'm wearing. So I used to switch purses out a lot.

6. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

A medium size handbag/purse

I'm actually after a new one - My current one is a petrol blue colour and I want to go back to a black one

7. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

8. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Ooooo! I am loving all the images in this thread ! Definitely will itch to buy one by the end of it! Lol :) I love buying purses but am currently carrying all my cards in my iPhone case. I carry a small purse for keys n any other tit bits .... But that's really small ... Almost a clutch...

9. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

I swear by cross body small bags slung across - hands free! Anything bigger or shinier attracts unwanted attention (my two little girls!) LOL... Love love love Cath Kidston (UK brand). Actually got some stuff from there recently but knowing me they're all neatly packed and tucked in somewhere :)

10. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I have a black medium size cross body purse. It is the perfect size for my wallet and I can fit the iPad mini in it. It also has two pockets on the front, one for my glasses and the other for my phone.

In the warm weather I tend to just have my wallet, keys and phone. At baseball I just lock my wallet in the trunk of my car.

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Big Bag, and if I can get it in RED, I do! and I did! I love this one!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  12. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I have a flowered tote that I usually carry but after glancing through some images of the cross body purses, I want this one:
    [​IMG]

13. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

My Filofax is my wallet. In the winter I get everything in coat pockets, but in the summer I need a purse. I tend to go for "just big enough" but I do have some larger ones I need more stuff.

14. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I had to google "petrol blue". :giggle

15. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

This is the crossbody I carry every day. I used to carry a backpack & decided I needed to move up. I had no idea it would be my go to bag. I love it. So many pockets, so versatile.
    [​IMG]

16. shaynesgirl

shaynesgirl All I need is a pink Corvette!

Right now I carry this Coach purse in black with a silver chain. I love it. Never been a wallet girl, I need pockets on the inside to house my "shtuff". This one has three.

[​IMG]