October Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Sep 30, 2017.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This one caught my eye when I just opened the gallery after a long day. @jaharvey really stuck to the mood of the original page but wow what a great use of other elements. (All of which I have never noticed in the shop!)

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

3. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

'cause it's just flippin' amazing! @shawnbear

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Oh Christa thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just seeing this, we had bad connection the weekend and last night it went and didn't get back till now!!!!! thank YOU so so much!!!!!!! I loved making it, treasure you, my lovely thanks!!!!! @cfile

I HAVE to share this..... love this girl who arrived all timidly, shy but giving her all into the Pad's family and I saw something special from day one... I am so so very amazed to see her growing and producing stuff like this!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

cinderella likes this.
  5. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you so much! :heartlub You know I'm not good with words, but I just want to say that I'm really grateful for my online friends here at the Pad, and especially for you @MrsPeel: I love how you make me want to be better!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

last few hours of October for you guys (it is exactly 00:00 here now!!!!!!!!) so I wanted to share some pages from the October Template challenge and start with Sara's awesome take!!!! @Tree City
    [​IMG]

Tree City likes this.
  7. MrsPeel

another one from last month template challenge, there are many more I would like to show you but time as usual is as essence, but this needs to be shared!!! from @honeyandcheese
    [​IMG]