Monthly Muse- March 2017 -Week 2-

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Mar 10, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

[​IMG]

Welcome back to the Art Journaling Monthly Muse!

Muse:
    verb: to reflect deeply on something
    noun: the source of artistic inspiration

Thank you SO mUCH for your awesome week 1 pages!!!!!
    Apologies for my absence this week, lots of domestic disasters we had to sort out, but I am back with our second week of inspiration!!!!!!
    In case you just arrived, you can have a look at our Monthly Muse March Week 1 HERE- you have until the end of the month to complete all the pages, so don't be shy if you just dropped in and think you may have fun scrapping!!!

Our Muse for this month, as I explained in the gallery, I did not draw this, the link in Pinterest is broken so I can't credit the author.

[​IMG]

This appealed so much to me as I had been talking to someone and mentioned " I keep fighting to keep my head above water"...but we don't necessarily need to scrap on the emotional side of it...we can go as light or as deep as you want, our goal is to scrap with pleasure!!!

Our SECOND week inspiration is CIRCLES -

I am not very good with circles, even though I love them, but I decided it would be a good challenges to try make it work.
    Taken the success of @AnneofAlamo 's awesome Skinnies, and the generosity of @Scrapping with Liz , we still have the templates available for free, so if you wish, you can do this month as a skinny too, but it isn't a requirement this time... you can make full pages if you prefer.
    If you do decide to go for the Skinnies but haven't got the template from last month, you can find the templates available HERE.
    Also Christa @cfile has made a gorgeous template idea for this month, to scrap each week into a triangle that will complete the page- Christa's awesome template is HERE on PSD- let us know if you need any other format!

Here is what I scrapped for this week, I used some of the Froggy Friday new releases for today, part of Dawn Inskip Collection and Forever Joy gorgeous Happy Go Lucky Cups, the drawing of the man with the Circles is from M3 February and The waves, sea elements and papers from Paula Kesselring Under The Sea, I had a lot of fun scrapping this, even though I am still not completely satisfied...I had lots of fun making it!!!!

[​IMG]

So, same a`s last week:
    You should scrap your page, post in the Art Journaling Gallery HERE and then come share with us here
    To do so, copy the 3rd link on the right hand side of your LO, the one that reads :
    Share BB Code:
    and just paste the copied link into your text
    in the post DO NOT use any icons, no need to click on anything, just copy on the link, then paste it here in your text! :) Thanks to Margaret @londoncuppa for calling attention to this!
    :)
    We will draw a winner in the end of the month, even more incentives for your inspiration!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
    If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!!!

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

ooh circles are cool.. Here is mine.. I also set up week 3 & 4 with rest of my doily and stitches.. this is linking them all together :)
    Loved this @MrsPeel Cynthia!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Mine. Managed to get it done before getting ready for work. But now I'm late, gotta go!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, Rikki and bbymks5 like this.
  4. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I can't believe it, I've done the week 2 so far !
    [​IMG]

cfile, mcurtt and Rikki like this.
  5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

Here is my week 2 ATC.
    Monthly-Muse---March-2017---Week-1---2.jpg

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  6. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I was going to do four squares, but now I changed my mind. The circle is going to be either week 3 or 4 depending on what Cynthia has in store for us. And at the same time it will belong to the square of week 2.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Moon is a circle, the quote is in a circle, silver glitter circle, paint splats are circles and the paint kinda sorta forms a circle.

Quote says: For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams of the beautiful Annabel Lee ~ Edgar Allan Poe

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    marnie, redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
  8. bbymks5

Okay...I give up on the BB code thing....I copied the 3rd link that says Share BB [Gallery] Code: and it still doesn't post like everyone else...grrrrr

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

To share the larger image you need to take the third code from the top that says "Share BB [ IMG ] code". It's the one right under the Pinterest button.

MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
  10. bbymks5

Thank you for helping!! I was trying to read the post on my phone and it's gets a little busy at times on the screen.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

12. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

13. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

14. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Here is my week 2 - circles!
    [​IMG]

mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
  15. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

From the Circles prompt, I wanted to do a LO around a favorite poem. Nothing in my files went with said poem. Somehow, Miss Ottis Regrets popped into my head and I was lost to the music and all the Os.

[​IMG]

mcurtt, MrsPeel and gillscott like this.
  16. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Thank you for the awesome challenge! I am really enjoying these <3.
    [​IMG]

mcurtt, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  17. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am going with squares too. Here is week 1 and 2.
    [​IMG]

18. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

19. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

20. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

Here is my Week 2. The polka dots are my circles. Can't wait to see what next weeks inspiration will be! Love playing along with these! Thank you all for hosting them!

[​IMG]

mcurtt, BevG and MrsPeel like this.