Monthly Muse- March 2017 -Week 1-

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Mar 3, 2017.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'm going to go with 4 squares this time and see how cohesive I get it to look. I'll be back with my page later.

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohhh My!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOVEEEEEEE these pages!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

ladies, you are making my heart sing, dance, and be happy as happy can be with these awesome pages!!!!!
    Christa your triangular rocks so much, I will be making one too!!!! @cfile

Apologies everyone that I have been a bit missing this week from here, I had more blood tests and a CT scan the kind they inject the dye whilst the machine works.... plus we had a disaster with our brand new (not even two weeks old) washing machine... if you are my friend on Facebook you must have seen the post....my string of unfortunate events seems to have calmed down now, they are delivering us a new machine tomorrow (well, Saturday but is Friday here now) so I have been hyper busy with phone calls and stuff to sort out!!!!!
    I will be going through the gallery later, but I am in LOVE with these pages!!!!!!

I am posing this week one in two minutes, so come to week 2!!!!!! can't wait to see this developing another week!!!!!!
    Thanks so so much for these amazing pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

Ga_L and cfile like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Can't wait to see yours my friend and glad things are settling down and you are getting a new machine. XO my dear.. will PM directly!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    MrsPeel likes this.
  4. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

5. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

so here is my week 1
    [​IMG]

Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
  6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am going with squares too. Here is week 1 and 2.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Well, I did this right after learning I have colon cancer. It's the only art I have been able to do so far since then. But I am going to take a deep breath and try to get back to it tonight. Thanks for the template, Christa!
    [​IMG]

wvsandy and MrsPeel like this.
  8. MrsPeel

Oh girl, I was so so very happy to see your composition, your pages always shine in the gallery and you are one of my most favorite people to have around, in the chats and in general, and this makes my heart cry. I hope the scrapping can give you a good relief therapy , I know it does for me.... think positive, these days there are treatments that are successful, and I know easier said than done, but I have seen a number of cases in which a positive attitude had a huge input in the results. Keep your faith strong, and go with all your strength into treatment, and of course I am here at any time if you find that talking to someone outside your family/close friends could help....
    One of my best friends was diagnosed as having 8 months to live in 1983, but she was determined that God would know it wasn't her time to go as she had two daughters still to bring up.... she died last year after having had an amazing time until then.... as I said, I know easier said than done, but we are all here for you to help you get through this.... there are many of us who have had an encounter with the horrid C word...and I am 100% sure when I say ALL of us are here for you.
    Thanks for playing and I am delighted even though with this news, that you can find solace in the scrap (which is gorgeous as you always do. I know we haven't known each other long but in the short time, IO have learned to know you and our little chats have been more than amazing to me....Huge huge huggzzz and remember , we ARE ALL here for you. The Pad;'s family is one super amazing support.
    More hugggzzz
    @Electra

Electra and cfile like this.
  9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

You are welcome for the template Electra. You are in my prayers and I am sending positive thoughts for you. Use the art while you are going through things and treatment. It will help. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

MrsPeel and Electra like this.
  10. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

12. kirstiegai

kirstiegai Trick or Treat, RUB by feet!

Week 1 water
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

What do you mean we are in the 3rd week of March....how did this happen? Here is my Week 1 :P

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  14. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Right!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

@ArmyGrl wait till you get to my age then... I honestly can't see time passing,until it hits me with the realization I was still on March 3rd and it is actually almost the end of the Month.....
    It is worse for me because I spent 90% of my time at home, in bed... as a matter of fact, I should now be finishing some paper work but I thought I rather be here, I may do better if I am happier, and this place definitely makes me happier ;)

another thing that just happened to me, I kept trying to comment on @kirstiegai 's page, but there was no "like" under the page, nor a place to comment.... I went around trying to find a way, refreshed, went to her gallery page, went back into other LOs, saw people commenting..then I tried to message her saying you may have accidentally clicked on something that blocks people commenting (I know I have done that LOL) but couldn't find the way to pm her.... this took quiet sometime... then I thought I quote the post here...but I decided to try once again to go to her profuile page see if I could post there, nothing again...by chance, I looked up...and see I am not logged in!!!!!!!
    Thing is, I had JUST commented on Sandy's page..... I'm not sure if my computer is getting too clever/alive/ or something... LOL
    anyway, I'm talking too much again!!!!!!

Left you all some love at the gallery, I'm loving all the pages so much!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

kirstiegai likes this.
  16. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@MrsPeel I also noticed on some layout pages that there was no like button, but on others there was one. I have no idea why that is. It's not only your computer. :-)

Oh, and I was logged in because I could comment a second later on another page.

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

posting this in all the weeks, as some of you are still on this week, just want to make sure all of you see it, as I have been through each week just now. :)

Ladies, thank you SO SO very much for these awesome pages...... honestly, you all have such a talent, and every page or segment in different and full of each of you.... I came to try make my brain better, as I need to full in a questionnaire about my disability and how it affects my every day, have been putting it of and off but I need sending tomorrow...and I needed some beauty and some depth to assert that feeling that not all the world is in pieces...and you guys give me that. Thank you . Thank YOU so so very much for playing, for putting you soul, your fun, your beauty into these pages. You are amazing! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

18. MrsPeel

thanks so so much!!!!!!!
    I had been thinking about that paper since I found the inspiration image!!!!!!!! IT was a delight that this month M3 had the fanmily and the tree, I also had so much fiun filling the tree with leave so it looked more volume.... thanks so much @Electra !!!!

I think I found out at some point, there is a click you can do in your preferences if you rather not have people commenting...I thought it was only in your status update but it has to be in other areas too....
    in my case it was (just today) the fact that I wasn't logged in... but you may want to pursue if it happens again, pm me and we look into whose page is and if we can help in case she clicked in the wrong button (like I had done!!) and is thinking we don;'t want to comment!!!!!! <3

19. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Will do, :-)

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I am running late with so much work, but here is my week #1:

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.