Love This! How was it done?

Discussion in 'Project Mouse: FANniversary 2017' started by Katenac, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Katenac

Katenac Member

[​IMG]

I saw these in the blogpost and don't know who made them but would love to know more details as to how you did the digital stamps on these tags. love!

bellbird and Margievis like this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi there! Wondering if you would share where the Blog Post is... then maybe I can figure out who can help! :)

3. ckcpurple

ckcpurple Relish this remarkable time

They were in @sahlink 's blog post about this weekend. I think they were made by CT member Theresa Moxley.

4. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Those are adorable!

5. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I used to print things from scrapbooking supplies. You just need a good printer, a sharp pair of scissors, and some ribbon. I also kept an exacto knife and a cutting board for more detailed cutting. Glue sticks and foam squares for putting layers when needed. It's basically hybrid scrapbooking. A mixture of digital and paper scrapbooking. In this case you are printing your digital items to make paper items. Hope that helps.

6. SwiftThinkin

SwiftThinkin Member

I've seen a layout with this card a couple times this weekend. Anyone know what kit it Is in?
    [​IMG]

7. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I hope someone can answer, I've scoured everything and the closest thing I came up with was a link on Britt's blog to a card freebie which kinda looks like it, maybe they changed the colors or something and then did the title work themselves. That's all I can see. PM me if you want the link, I don't know if I"m allowed to link here or not.

8. Hpgirl

Hpgirl Member

I remember that title work! It's an old Britt freebie, called Disney Word Art Freebie. There was a Disney, Disney World, and Disneyland version. I can't find it on her blog - it may have been a prize on another site?

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

There's a post about it on her blog, but it's no longer an active freebie . . .

Looks like a pieced together card from different word art and maybe the shape of the mouse was from a different freebie, or gathered from the internet for a personal page?

10. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

Oh goodness yes. That word art is an oldie goldie. Let me see if I can find the link. I believe it was a blog freebie.

Yes here it is. All the way back in 2009! But its still pretty cute, isn't it?

The card she used is from this freebie back in 2013 from our very FIRST EVER Project Mouse release.

Both those freebie links are still active. I fixed the old one from 2009 so it works again.

Then she put a word strip on top from the original Basics Bundle No. 1

So much fun how she took all these bits and totally created her own ADORABLE journal card!!

bestcee, bellbird, Tree City and 4 others like this.
  11. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

The link @designerbrittney gave was the one that I found, from 2013, figured maybe she used the art from the first card.

I think it is SO cool of you to reactivate the 2009 one for those of that missed it, @designerbrittney ma'am!! Thank you very much!

MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  12. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

Not a problem!! If you ever find a freebie that doesn't work that you're interested it, send me the link to where you found it and I'll reactivate. Those else 4shared ones don't work anymore, but its almost impossible for me to track them all down and fix them, you know??

MrsPeel and Jenna like this.
  13. SwiftThinkin

SwiftThinkin Member

Thank you so much for finding that! I had the card, but not the word art. Thanks for having that reactivated! Now I'm gonna make my own version. Awesome!

MrsPeel and sahlink like this.
  14. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

15. martha51891

martha51891 New Member

Thank-you!!! Love the glitter one!!

16. Tina Dotson

Tina Dotson New Member

Hope this is an OK forum to ask this question in. I love the custom signatures that folks make here and on MouseScrappers. If I purchase a font and/or kit, am I ok to make a signature using that font/kit since it is on a public site?

17. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

MrsPeel and theresa moxley like this.
  18. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Yes, usually if you create something for PERSONAL use, it is OK. Just make sure that you create it with a 72dpi for web viewing, instead of a 300dpi print file, just so people can't extract and digital elements from a collection. Does that make sense. Otherwise, yes!! Decorate to your hearts content!!

Tina Dotson likes this.
  19. ashley_amak

ashley_amak New Member

For those that may not have seen, Theresa answered Katenac's over on her IG @Larkindesigntm

20. Katenac

Katenac Member

Thanks all. I've enjoyed this thread.