Kate Hadfield's November 2017 Blog Template Challenge & Win $15 GC

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by cfile, Nov 1, 2017.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome to November! Wow only 2 months left of the year! It's time for another fun blog template challenge with Kate Hadfield Designs!

You are going to love this month's challenge. Before we get to the template for November, lets talk about the winner for October.

Kate has left the honors of choosing the winner to "Rafflecopter" as there are so many beautiful pages, and it is always so hard to pick one! The winner for October is Stefanie @Eyeore with her fun and yummy burger page titled "Burgers". (Stefanie, please send Kate a private message here at TLP, to collect your prize!) Congratulations Stefanie!!

[​IMG]

Now on to November's Blog Template challenge.

We created another fun template for you to play with, this time with a little hint of autumn in those leaf shapes! You could use the leaves to create a beautiful autumn themed page, or refer to them as element placement guides and use a completely different theme for your page. Use the paper strips as journaling or for your favorite word art.

[​IMG]

Here is my page made with the template and Kate's Fantabulous Fall doodles, Alphas and other packs.

[​IMG]

Head on over to Kate's blog to pick up the free template (please scroll down on Kate's blog for download links) and to see more inspiration pages from the rest of Kate's Creative Team . Enjoy & have fun with the template! You could win a $15 gift card to Kate's store!

THE CHALLENGE:
    1. Download the template from Kate's Blog. (Please scroll down until you see the "Download Template Here: PSD PNG Tiff" ) You can use it as is, flip it, resize it, anything you want to make it your own!
    2. Create a digital layout, hybrid layout, or even a card or other project. It can be any theme that you wish. The only requirement is that your page should include at least 50% Kate’s products.

*Please note: This has to be a new layout for the challenge*

If you are looking for some inspiration on how to use Kate's doodles, check out the huge Kate Hadfield Creative Team Pinterest board! You'll find 300+ layouts with all kinds of doodles & themes!

Or, go to Kate's blog to see all the layouts from her Creative Team using this template!

TO ENTER:
    1. Post your page in the Kate Hadfield gallery here at the Lilypad.
    2. Leave a comment in the Rafflecopter giveaway at the bottom of the November challenge post on Kate's blog, linking back to your page by midnight EST on November 30th!

The winner will be announced along with the next blog challenge on December 1st!

Just a reminder, Kate's Bruises and Breaks is her featured kit for November. It will be on sale all month at 30% off until November 30th!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

@cfile Thanks so much Christa! That is simple the best news.

love2craftjen and cfile like this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Congrats, Stefanie!

4. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

What a fun template! Here is my layout:

[​IMG]

5. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Thank you!!

[​IMG]

cfile and Christina W like this.
  6. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I really enjoyed using the template Thank you.
    [​IMG]

7. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

8. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Thanks for the template. It was perfect for this layout. The title is what my friend always calls her time on the bike at the fitness center -- "biking to nowhere."
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  9. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

10. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm doing something hybrid, but not had much opportunity to work on it this week. Hopefully I manage to finish it tomorrow. I've got until the end of the day haven't I?

12. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I finished my piece of wall art. Thank you for the template I used as inspiration.
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  13. cfile

Awesome page Timmi! Thanks for playing!

14. cfile

Oh Angela this is beautiful! Thanks for playing!

Angela Toucan likes this.