Kate Hadfield's December 2017 Blog Template Challenge & Win $15 GC

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by cfile, Dec 2, 2017.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome to December! It's here! The most wonderful time of the year!

We all look forward to December and all the fun and festivities! With that in mind we have another fun blog template challenge with Kate Hadfield Designs that you can use for documenting it! [The frame included is a great deckled edge photo frame for that old style photo framing.]

You are going to love this month's challenge. Before we get to the template for December, lets talk about the winner for November.

Kate has left the honors of choosing the winner to "Rafflecopter" as there are so many beautiful pages, and it is always so hard to pick one! The winner for November is Timmi @bbymks5 with her fun pumpkin carving page titled "Pumpkin King". (Timmi, please send Kate a private message here at TLP, to collect your prize!) Congratulations Timmi!!

[​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Now on to December's Blog Template challenge.

We have created another fun template for you to play with, this time a great template to showcase a special photo and maybe some favorite patterned papers too! For those that love white space this is a great one for that too!

[​IMG]

Here is my page made with the template and various packs of Kate's Christmas themed doodles. (See page for list of credits.)

[​IMG]

Head on over to Kate's blog to pick up the free template (please scroll down on Kate's blog for download links) and to see more inspiration pages from the rest of Kate's Creative Team . Enjoy & have fun with the template! You could win a $15 gift card to Kate's store!

THE CHALLENGE:
    1. Download the template from Kate's Blog. (Please scroll down until you see the "Download Template Here: PSD PNG Tiff" ) You can use it as is, flip it, resize it, anything you want to make it your own!
    2. Create a digital layout, hybrid layout, or even a card or other project. It can be any theme that you wish. The only requirement is that your page should include at least 50% Kate’s products.

*Please note: This has to be a new layout for the challenge*

If you are looking for some inspiration on how to use Kate's doodles, check out the huge Kate Hadfield Creative Team Pinterest board! You'll find 300+ layouts with all kinds of doodles & themes!

Or, go to Kate's blog to see all the layouts from her Creative Team using this template!

TO ENTER:
    1. Post your page in the Kate Hadfield gallery here at the Lilypad.
    2. Leave a comment in the Rafflecopter giveaway at the bottom of the December challenge post on Kate's blog, linking back to your page by midnight EST on December 31st!

The winner will be announced along with the next blog challenge on January 1st!

Just a reminder, Kate's Wrap Up Warm is her featured kit for December. It will be on sale all month at 30% off until December 31st!

[​IMG]

We hope you will join in with the challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful pages! Good luck everyone, and we wish you all the best this Holiday Season!!

jenn mccabe and bbymks5 like this.
  2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Here is mine, Thank you for the template.
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  3. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

Thank you for the beautiful template!

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Fun template!
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  5. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

6. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Whaaaaat!!!! I had no idea!! Thank you so much!!

I missed a lot in November!!!

cfile likes this.
  8. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

9. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

One from me!

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  10. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

gorgeous template here is mine:

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.