January 2018 Project Pages

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by bestcee, Dec 31, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

A new year! A new book? New Participants? Share what you are creating for those monthly, weekly, other projects!

Me - I'm so excited that the first is a Monday, and I'm running my weeks Monday- Sunday this year!

Happy 2018 Crafting!

Ga_L and A-M like this.
  2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I am hoping to do pocket style weekly pages and my first week with be Monday to Saturday so then the next one will be Sunday to Saturday so I can keep them in order when I look at the my little calendar beside the computer.
    I do not do much pocket style so this will be a fun challenge to myself.
    I do lots of journaling to record what happens in the life of me and my husband so what I print out and put into a folder will be like a diary which is what I have done most years.

bestcee likes this.
  3. bestcee

Sounds like a plan! I love it. Our weekends end up being at home, so that's why I'm going with M-S this year. I did S-S before and enjoyed it.

4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I still haven't decided for sure how I'm doing things, but I am excited about running my weeks from M-S this year, too!!

bestcee likes this.
  5. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I am doing Sunday through Saturday. I am using Gennifer Bursett’s templates that I have all set up and ready to go. I also made a ton of 3x4, 4x6, and 4x4 templates to use when I want to include multiple photos in an opening. So, I think I am as ready as I can be! I think the hardest part will be deciding which kit to scrap each week with.

srcourtney and bestcee like this.
  6. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I am doing what I did many years ago, "A Week In Review". I have found a template from SWL that will work. It has 9 photo spots so I can change it around each week. One spot is used for a stamped calendar and the other photo spot will be used for the dates of the week (Sunday - Saturday). I do no jounaling on these layouts.

I have also found a kit that has over 60 papers in it that I will use all year. Last time I did this I used no elements, not sure about this time. I won't be able to post any pages because evidently this kit by BellaGypsy is not sold in the TLP store although there is a kit in the store with the same name but they are entirely different colors and elements. I got this one from SO.

7. elsi

elsi New Member

I have a goal of taking at least one pertinent photo each day. I'd like to create pages for these photos, using at least one photo from each day, but not necessarily all the pictures I take in one day. Not all of the pages will be PL or pocket pages. Since I joined MOC6 this morning, those may wind up my only pages for January. And, I expect several pages for our couple of road trips or vacations during the year. The upshot is that there will be some daily pages and some weekly pages or page pairs. And some just random pages whenever the spirit moves me. At the end of the year, I'll gather all my pages into a book and send them off for printing (Shutterfly or some other printer).

bestcee likes this.
  8. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

I am totally new to this but want to give it a try. I think I feel good about going from Mon - Sun since the first was on a Monday but not real sure about anything else. Will be playing it by ear. LOL

bestcee likes this.
  9. bestcee

What kit? Maybe they used a different name here?

10. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I've looked through their whole shop and can't find it. I got the kit in 2013 so they probably didn't bring it over but created a new kit and used that name again.

11. shastahun

shastahun Active Member

I'm so excited for the new year! Hoping I can keep up with PL. I decided to just use the RTU templates from Just Jaimee so that it's a bit easier for me to handle unless I REALLY want to go crazy make my own.

srcourtney likes this.
  12. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I plan on mostly the same as always. This is still my favorite memory keeping format and this will be my 7th year!

bestcee likes this.
  13. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

My last page for 2017
    [​IMG]

sbee, srcourtney, Rovanice and 5 others like this.
  14. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I'm sticking with my same format... it's working for me so no need to reinvent the wheel. I've still got a few weeks of 2017 to finish up and then I can print all my pages!! I'm so excited to finish up and get the album put together. I did a 2018 cover page already so I can jump into week one as soon as I finish up 2017!

15. destiney1

destiney1 Well-Known Member

I did almost two whole days of nothing but scraping. I'm still working on August. Which is the worst month because it's so full of stuff. one week has five pages alone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Tomorrow I hope to do my first page for this year. Do I share it here or is there somewhere else to share our layouts for 2018?

Mrivas likes this.
  17. vrbarton

vrbarton New Member

My first post here but I love this style for scrapbooking. I do a monthly review page and then just scrapbook events. Since my kids are grown, weekly just doesn't work anymore.

18. shastahun

shastahun Active Member

I'm so glad I found Just Jaimee's Ready To Go templates! Here are my first 2 spreads for this first week of 2018.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I'm keeping up with what I did last year but going even more simpler by sticking to just word arts and journal cards. No elements really....unless I change my mind later. LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mrivas likes this.
  20. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I've been happy with my layouts so, no changes for me. I thought about a monthly one but I really do like paying attention to each week. This project helps keep me mindful.