iNSD Signature Challenge- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Discussion in 'iNSD Party Pad' started by MrsPeel, May 4, 2017.

1. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

I was so excited to make a new siggy with Octopus's Garden by Rebecca McMeen, and Lynne Marie's Sketchbook 13 Quirky which i bought this awesome iNSD weekend. And I used Allison Pennington's super-cool alpha from the All The Feels Hop part 1 which has like 20 Alphas! So yeah, Siggy YAY! But I couldn't make it siggy size and transparent. And I'm way too done to background erase - I would just ruin the subtlety of the watercolors. Which I totally want to be able o paint things like this someday.
    I don't if it counts since I can't use it? but I wanted to share anyway because I am so in love with my new products I got. as for my really siggy - back to the drawing board.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Jo, awesome indeed , my dear girl, this is so amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!! and yes, I will count it, and I am writing to you now to explain you how you can get the transparency in Craft Artist, and redice the size, so you can use it...it is far too beautiful not to!!!!!!!!! @grrfluudy

I also LOVE Lynne Marie's Sketchbook!!!! (all of them actually!!!!!) and with Allison's alphas...oh yes, she does give you an amazingly great run for your money with her awesome alphas always.... LOVE her Glitterbets that always gives me the possibility to choose just the right color as she makes them in 11 or 12 different ones!!!!!!

LOVE all the creativity and beauty in all these siggies!!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure what time it is now EDT but I am quiet sure there is still a bit more time?
    I'll check in a bit!!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us!!!!!!

grrfluudy and Cath_ like this.
  3. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

it is Tuesday 3:44 am easterm

@MrsPeel

4. Stacy

Stacy Active Member

SO my internet is super slow this weekend and today at my house and I cant get this little file to upload to photobucket so this will be my new siggie as soon as I get to some faster internet (hopefully this weekend!) and get it put in the right place! I am hoping for grace so that this counts as my entry! I made it with Just Jaimee's storytellers.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe Boo-yah to the teenagers!

sure cute ladies! now i have to work on mine!

6. MrsPeel

so is this above not the new signature?
    you know you don't need Photo bucket, you can post it here to the gallery and use the codes on the right hand side of your page? let me know if you want help-
    If this above is your signature, I can count you in I think, I need to check time but I think you are fine.

Thanks so SO much you all for playing!!!!
    will be back asap with winner!!!!

7. MrsPeel

Ladies, thank you all so much for playing, our winner is @Juliestcyr !!!!!!!
    I updated the first post too, watch out for your pm Julie, will be with you in a minute!!!

8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Well-Known Member

Congrats Julie!!!

Juliestcyr and MrsPeel like this.
  9. MrsPeel

ohhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE the new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

bbymks5 likes this.
  10. bbymks5

bbymks5 Well-Known Member

LOL!! Thank you!! This photo is about 4.5 years old :(

11. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I think I need 2 million

Congrats Julie!!!

Juliestcyr likes this.
  12. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

Thank you so much @MrsPeel ! I have never won anything (beyond participant prizes) at the Lilypad before, so I'm feeling pretty awesome right now!