I'll try to be brief....

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by MrsPeel, Feb 1, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I'm so SO very grateful for having you.
    I spent the whole day trying to make another page and coming back to check the challenge as there are still pages coming to be checked, so you can always sleep tight tonight...and it is now 05:10 am of my Saturday, so I will leave this to be answered one by one (you make me tearful smiley, laughing with joy, and then emotionally tearful again......)
    but mainly THANK YOU-
    I will be back tomorrow to answer properly. Love YOU!!!!!!

lmccandless and Graciela1 like this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

your words are always an inspiration to me, Cynthia. The Pad and you were made to be together. The Pad is made better with you here, and I can see you better because of the Pad. :grouphug

MrsPeel, lmccandless and londoncuppa like this.
  3. Graciela1

Graciela1 Active Member

Cuidate mucho cielo, tqmuchísimo :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@MrsPeel My dear, sweet friend. You know how much you and our private conversations mean to me. I won't air these things here. I will say here that you hold a very special place in the heart of The Pad and in my own life.

Part of my daily prayers are devoted to you and Sarita; especially for your healing in every way that you need it, including the needs of all your family.

I've never had the privilege of knowing anyone that exudes such genuine love, kindness, generosity of spirit, and sheer joy until I met you. You are a blessing to everyone your words reach out and touch. Love you! :heartlub:beat

lmccandless and MrsPeel like this.
  5. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

Huge hugs, wechave chatted a bit, I'm glad to now call you friend.

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

Oh Angela..... you know you are gaining a special place in my heart, thank you....but I'm far of So gar from being so awesome..... there are many of the girls that have known me for almost 10 years.... and can tell you I moan, quiet a lot as a matter of fact!!! you only see the best side of me here...... I do try. I try to give love.. I think it was Martin Luther King that said that darkness can be only be driven away by light, and hate with love.... it took some falls in life and a LOT of patience from my dad to educate me to grow into knowing this... and there are days in which I fall into negative...but the whole thing I was trying to say in the initial post...there are so many OH SO MANY of you who have helped me get through the day..... I try to treasure that and pass it on, kind of thing...
    So so glad we have another British sister at The Pad!!!!!! wonderful to get to know you more in these past few months!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

You know how special you are to me!!!!!!! Thank you, thank YOU!!!!!
    and yes YES! I will be coming to Tangie's class...but I think there is more than one this month?

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub to read that you called me friend a few times during this month.... #treasurethis

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub like I said to Angela.... not all that, I'm afraid, I'm not, but I keep learning with all of you and treasuring my time here so so very much! So happy to see you scrapping MoC , not sure if it was me not being much around or you not being much around during last year...but it made/makes me so happy you are here!!!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub again, not all that, I swear... you will discover my bad hair days and horrible moods when you come visit, because you WILL!!!!!!!!!!! I have you with me every time I go out with my key ring.....which I have turned now into my good luck thing I keep with me close when I go out (superstitious/agoraphobic!!! :giggle )
    LOVE YOU!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Oh.... I do KNOW!!!!!! actually, I get back to read your messages, our conversations, in days when I feel sliding down..... and I wish I could express myself as great as you do...every word is true from my side too..... the intensity of the encounter has made us knowing each other faster than we would have if we met in a pub or through friends of friends.... and this is something I treasure HUGELY!!!!!!! Hey , you can harass all you want!!!!!!!! :heartlub and we have a song, a bit of a classic, called Explode, heart! and I LOVE IT!!! so hey, bring it on!!!!! and OHHHHHHHH soooo laughing like this guttural laughter that fills me with joy!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub Thank You , thank YOU. You know how much I love you .... I am trying to remain positive so we cam travel soon, trying not to think too much about him, or more like remain positive...as very little I can change from here. Thanks for being one of the friends who keeps me that way :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub Thanks so so much for the prayers, really really appreciate t.Oh I am so happy you are making the Pad your home!!! we'll need to catch up properly now MOC is done.... look forward to sharing our memory keeping and great times this year!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Heather.... not sure you have idea of the magnitude of the love and admiration I have for you..... since the old extinct CatScrap, always in awe of your pages and the inspiration you have always been....and the huge support!!!! With my dad... I am prepared for what will be the bets for him, which not always is what we would love.... but another lesson here I am learning... thank you thank you for all, the love, the listening, and the pages that keep always teaching me & inspiring me!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub Love you. Thank you, for the presence, the pages, for always surprising me (in the best way possible!!!!) :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    Looking forward to another year!!!!!!

Thank You , so so much, I treasure our friendship, meeting you & CJ in person last year was amazing, and you know how much you mean to me. , I talk much as my brain starts to slow down with little sleep, but I wouldn't have survived last year without you & the Jenns!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I feel my heart full of love with you all here...it is in you, your pages, the little chats that we had, getting to know each other and sharing thoughts and pages....hoping my health will continue to improve so we can share more amazing times!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:beat treasuring your prayers as always... and, as I said above and many times...I'm not all that awesome.... trust me... but I think there is something here, like this theory of mine that the Pad has a life if it's own, and chooses people, makes us all interact and become not just better scrappers/artists but also better people and make that love grow with each of us!!!!
    :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

oh, once again, not so sure about being all that awesome :imok :giggle but you know, all the same , love you with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub from that Mad Hatter page I "met you" with at The Project Mouse event, to this Art Doll page you made for this MOC.... you have been in my heart always!!!! and will stay here !!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    so many years being alongside... Love YOU!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub many have done so much for me.... it makes my heart grow knowing I can pass it forward!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

and you do know by now, I'm already tearful and almost not able to type!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

I wont say much because you are one of those that makes me cry rivers of joy.... but you know, bed, breakfast and laundry service are waiting for you!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

thanks so so much Anne Marie.... you gave me one of the most beautiful moments when you wrote to me (i think just as MOC was starting?) It is a delight to have you here... and I am still amazed by yopur doll !!! first one and hyper creative!!!!!!!!!!! look forward to a year full of scrappy awesome moments! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Oh Desi!!!! as I said, not all that here.... your pages are amazing, the way you tell us the stories, the history and your ways which I have been slowly getting to know (and hope to carry on!) bring all the words and you deserve every word of praise..... Thanks so much for the prayers... looking forward to a year less heavy than last... Huge huggzzz!!!!!

back at you!!!!!!! so many years, so much shared and known and treasured..... I would need to be here until tomorrow at least to express how much you mean to me, and the way you are in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

oh you are most certainly one of the high lights of this year, my friend...... I'm so glad you arrived at The Pad, that we get to know you by the pages and your presence .....like I was saying above I repeat...The Pad has a life of it's own and put is together and something amazing happens!!!!!!! sometimes my biggest complain is to not live closer to most of you.... I still hope to get well enough to make a round trip to meet all the awesome scrappers friends!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

LO mismo digo!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub
    This is what I kept thinking when talking about the rules and all that stuff.... if I didn't need to contact you for the page..... we would probably not discovered each other for quiet a while, and now, just in less than a month we get to know we have so much in common, so many projects for scrap pages we can have too!!!!!!!!
    So happy you are here with us, looking forward to this year and many more!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

I'll say this again: the fact that we are here, so many of us who had this amazing friendship and family feel , and that it has not only placed us together in the same place, but have made our friendships grow even more, this is music to my heart. You in particular. And, you know.... you LITERALLY saved my life. :beat:beat:beat No kidding. Thanks so so much for being here for us. Love You!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

oh Ona... I'm not all that...like I said before... I try being better, but I am only human ... like I was saying above... the Pad has a life of it's own and keeps bringing us together , so our friendships and our art grow, I'm honored to be creating along with you!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

as I said in the beginning of MOC...so so HAPPY you came to scrap with us!!!!!!! you know we may not talk that much, but I love that I know you through your awesome pages and delight our eyes with them, and our heart with your presence !!!!!!! hope you ll stick around!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:rofl:rollin:rofl

I did say I would TRY
    :rofl

I can't talk much with you because I will end up crying even more and then will have to stop writing.....but you were one of the reasons I got so excited and wanting to participate in every event, and how I have seen you grown and turn into a better artist even though I thought then you were awesome!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

all points debatable... I'm very imperfect..... but in meeting people like you and getting to communicate in such a way..... to words to explain. I still can't believe that you only started last year and are now of the most amazing family members!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love You!!!!!!!!:heartlub

Thank You so so much Molly!!!!!!!!!!!:heartslub

Thank you so so much!!!!! your words in turn make my day, my week too!!!! Love your pages and it makes me hugely happy to know that I can help make a better day!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub ahhh not sure about being so amazing.... I have my days.... bad ones....really bad ones.... but thanks to you all here I am able to have less and less od those!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

back at you...and THANK YOU< THANK YOU for that message you sent me...... no words or I would start crying sooo much my keyboard wont work anymore!!!!!!:giggle
    :heartslub

isn't it incredible? 22 years old? I[m so so happy you came here to scrap with us, look forward to get into the routine we had years ago and getting back to scrap and share our days!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

you know how much I love your pages and the way you share with us stories, hope the new job is treating you well!!!! we will catch up soon, I have tons of pages of yours I need to see!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

and here again, years of this amazing thing that is knowing you are there and being part of the fun, games , chats and pages.... and the more we have the chance to talk, the more I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

oh my treasured friend!!!!!!!!! You have made my fun and my ability to feel better so often, and here again.....you bring happiness to me!!! Yes!!!! I will be doing the classes!!!!! we talk soon to catch up Love YOY!!!!!

you and your incredible energy are also part of me being better !!!!!!!!!Thank you so so much!!!!!!!:heartslub

y tu tambien!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Same here Margaret.... I knew from day one you would be this driving force , and every day discovered more and love you more..... lets hope one day , in a not too distant future, we can sit at Regents park having cream tea, and taking photos to be scrapped!!!!!!!!! Your messages have always been so important, so so happy to have gained a friend like you!!!!!!!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub same here!!!!! and your doll rocks!!!!!!! you were so worried I think I never expected it to be so amazing :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

And to you all: you guys rock!!!!!! takes me lots of time to read and write, so now I will leave you alone for a while .
    Thanks so so much for all the support :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Karen, mnjenlittle, berniek and 8 others like this.
  7. LBscraps

LBscraps Well-Known Member

So much to be going through :-( What trials life gives us sometimes. I hope you are able to continue to find roses amongst the thorns, I'm sure they are there, lying in wait for when you really need a bit of joy and fun. <3

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@MrsPeel I was talking about the AJ class for scaredy cats. Not that I am scared, but that doesn't stop me from attending...:). Is that the one you will be at, too?

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Ah Cynthia....my life has been busy elsewhere the past couple days but I'm glad to hear you had the Full Monty of the hydro therapy and glad to hear you have the option of Oxy but prefer the Tramadol. Wise choice if possible. Everyone here at the Pad has a special place but you truly are a soul of love - an alma de amor - if Google translate got it right.
    I send you love and music that always makes me think of you - we share the sodade for our many homes. Hugs hugs hugs

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Bad health is so challenging and breaking down is part of it. I'm sorry about your dad and your being so far away. Sometimes it seems like troubles just pour down on us. I'm so glad you have received inner strength to deal with all this. I'm sure the positive energy here has to help. We all love you so much! Hang on.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. lealawson

lealawson Well-Known Member

I've purchased from TLP for years, but finally have just joined in online, so am still getting to know everyone. I don't know that our paths have crossed much, but I just want you to know that I am sending light & love & prayers your way. Dealing with health issues, both in yourself & in your close family...is SO hard. It is exhausting- mentally, physically & spiritually - and I just wish the very best for you.

It is nice to find a safe space online, and I feel like TLP is becoming that for me as well. It is refreshing to be with a group of women who support each other & cheer each other on, rather than tear each other down.

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

Same goes for me. I'm always on the lookout for layouts of you! :beat:heartlub I love your pages and you're such a kind and sweet and wonderful person! I'll try to stick around. I don't always have a lot of time. But I'll definately pop in once in a while! You're not getting rid of me. :beat:heartlub:beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

Sending prayers to you and your family.

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

You are beautiful! Gosh I love reading your posts Cynthia! Like everyone has said ... you really are a gift to this community!!!

I'm so glad you were able to scrap some - no small thing with hosting a challenge and all you have had to deal with! So happy to hear your pain levels have been improving. Thinking of you ... and holding your mom & dad in my heart.

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

thank you, HUGELY.
    In case you don't see the status updates, my dad passed this morning , around 3am Saturday their time, which was more or less 7am for us here in London...
    My mum and Christa @cfile (who has been nursing my moaning and hurting as usual!!!) insist it is better that we weren't there, that we didn't see him so weak, fragile and on so much pain.
    He was a great man, most honest man I have met in my entire life, a great gather, a great grandfather, an amazing husband, a wonderful friend. I owe him so much of who I am, I think it still hasn't "clicked" that now he wont be there on Sundays when we call them, that I wont be able to call him to ask him about some medical th9ing or another, or to show him some music for him to listen on YouTube..... but he is without physical pain now. Thank you to all of you who have reached out to me privately, facebook and in the status updates.
    THank you.

yup, that one :) of course I am not scared either, but I think it will be a great experience for us who do CTs...I think I will be able to explain better...and therefore maybe give others the enjoyment we already get :)

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I din;t know her, LOve her, will go search for more from her. And yes, Google translated well. I wish I could give you a hugg right now :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I have learned by now, that from every sad or bad experience there is a good side, even of we don't see it straight away..... things are getting better, I keep faithful and hopeful....so great to see you around again Linda, huge huge huggzzz

I did too, shopped for years until I decided to come talk..... :) So glad you are finding your way....this is really a jewel in the industry....let us know if we can help you in any way :)

So so glad to hear!!!!!!! super huge huggz :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

lealawson and cinderella like this.
  16. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Sorry to hear this. He sounds like a wonderful person who will be very missed.

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Love you Cynthia.. still talk to him.. he will hear you and send you signs. I still talk with both of mine and I do get answers. He loved you and Sarita.. you were a great daughter and Sarita a wonderful granddaughter. Bask in the happy memories as that would be what he wants for you. Love you.

EHStudios and MrsPeel like this.
  18. lealawson

lealawson Well-Known Member

I just wanted to express my heartfelt & sincere condolences. I am so sorry for your loss, and pray for comfort during this hard time. Sending hugs.

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

you can expect a few pages about him from e soon.... he was really an amazing man, hyper intelligent, until he was 60, he was still called by his University to hand the gold medals to new graduates, he had 5 gold, 3 silver, graduated with honors in the 60s and until the early 90s , he was still the higher qualifications graduate, so he would be called to talk to the people who were graduating and hand medals every year :)
    thank you Michele :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Love you :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Lea, thank you.... :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

michelepixels and cfile like this.
  20. scraptraci

scraptraci June Cleaver

@MrsPeel I'm sorry to here of you and your father's struggles with your health. I am sorry to hear your update that he passed away. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am glad that this forum and the friendships you have from it have been so helpful for you in dealing with these trying circumstances. I am sure these relationships will help you in the coming days and months.

Most of all thank you for taking the time to help make this event fun and rewarding for us all. Thank you for reaching out to comment on layouts and to engage and help others. This is a wonderful event and a fun group of ladies/designers. I hope 2018 holds happy experiences and outcomes for you and your family. Best wishes

MrsPeel likes this.