I'll try to be brief....

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by MrsPeel, Feb 1, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LOVE YOU, BIG TIME!!!

I will come back to answer properly after I go check on the challenge as I think there are some last minute pages, but will be back later on...
    now this I need to comment on as am laughing here...
    YES YES!!!!! THAT!!!!!!

the allowed me to go on Oxycodone now but I try to stick to Tramadol as much as possible because with Oxycodone, the dosage I need.... not sure I want to drive!!!!

:driving

LynnG likes this.
  2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Cynthia, thankyou so much for taking the time to share your heart with us all. My heart :heartlub now goes out to you concerning your Dad.... my thoughts and prayers are with you. [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Cynthia you are AMAZING. You are one of my favorite people here because of your positivity and the kind words you always spread around. I am praying for you, friend, and I am so glad the strides that have happened for you this month.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

:heartslub:heartslub You know I love you, you amazing beautiful woman! My thoughts and prayers are always with you!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Many many virtual hugs and one limp pasta spank. I was reading and fighting tears, thinking you were saying good bye. Very very happy you weren't. Wish like crazy I had the 'right words' to say but all I can say and do is wish you the best, pray lots and offer to listen anytime - to blow off steam, grump about any/everything, etc. I have such a bad memory, you can rely on my not telling anyone else, lol. Also, I have several friends on long term pain control meds. Do take em religiously/regularly please, they won't work right if not routine. Huggles!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. Graciela1

Graciela1 Active Member

Lamento mucho saber por todo lo que estas cruzando, y desde ya estás en mis pensamientos y humilde plegaria. Cynthia you are awesome and I feel so blessed having you as my new friend :heartslub:beat:beat

This was my first MOC, and I want to thank all the designers for a month full of fun, it was an incredible good experience, you all are wonderful. :yourock

MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Ah, Cynthia. If only the world was smaller when you needed it to be, then I could give you hugs in person! I'm sorry to hear about your father - hoping he has as many comforts as possible, and responds well to treatment. You know how to reach me if you need, I will be there! Love you, cherish you, and wishing the best!

MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
  8. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

You make the world a better and shiny place with your selfless love and encouragement my sweet friend! Sending you big hugs and lots of positive healing light to you and your family!! xxx :wub:happyhug

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

Oh Cynthia, sweetie, sending you lots and lots of positive energy, lots of pixie dust and one gigantic big hug. Hang in there my friend.
    :beat:beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

First i just have :giggle that that was you being brief... but that's why we all love you! :heartslub
    I'm so happy to hear that your therapies are working and that you are in a better frame of mind to help your Mom through the health issues with your Dad. I am keeping you all in my prayers. I'm so happy to see that you're able to find joy in scrapping too! :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

You're the strongest, sweetest, most generous person I know!! Love you lots!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :( you and your family are always in my thoughts.

**hugs**

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

Cynthia, thank you for opening up so those of us who didn't know you well could get a little closer. I am saddened to hear of your father's condition and I will keep you in my thoughts.

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

I am so sorry to hear of all of the things you are dealing with right now. You are the most positive person I have ever encountered - the comments you leave make my day (and even my week)! Thank you for your example of kindness and encouragement and I will be praying fervently for you and your family as you walk through these trials. :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

you are such an amazing person! Never forget! Thanks for all your uplifting words. You make everyday shine a little more! Wishing you all the best with your therapies and strenght with your dad (and supporting your mama)

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Loved you when I first met you 10 years ago-----and LOVE YOU even more today!!!!:heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

My precious, sweet friend, Cynthia - I am so glad you and I became friends a few years ago. You have always been so supportive and encouraging. I am so sorry for all you are going through. You and your family are in my prayers as always. I'm so sorry for your dad's condition. It's difficult to see them having a rough time as they get older. You are such a strong person so I always think of you when I am having my health issues. I'm really glad you have pain medications that are helping. I love seeing you here at TLP! You always have a way of making me smile. I cannot believe that Sarita is 22 years old! She's so beautiful just like her mother! I appreciate that no matter what you are going through, you are always here for others. I love you, Cyn, you're the best!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

You, dearheart, are one of the very best parts of the 'Pad. Keeping you & yours in my thoughts & prayers always and forever. :beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Cynthia, you are just awesome! I love you from across the pond! Sending prayers, good vibes, and anything else I can think of for you!

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Thoughts and super good vibes coming your way,I was,so happy to see, you were,having a bit of fun this past month. Hopefully see you in Tangines class?

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

It was a pleasure to meet you and get to chat a little. I totally get the health/pain/parental issues - sending gentle thoughts that things go well for you and yours.

MrsPeel likes this.