I went Shopping....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by DisneyMom, Jun 21, 2018.

1. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

I have been drooling over the Big Mega Project Mouse World Bundle for some time now. All those years of Epcot photos (and more in the years to come). This Bundle is obviously made for them. And being from Canada, the Canadian kit is perfect for more than just our Disney pics. I have set up a scrapping budget that allows me to shop in the stores 2-3 times a month. Well I may be on a shopping hold for a little bit as I just 'borrowed' from the next few trips and spent it all at once. :shopping

Nap time today, tomorrow (and likely all weekend) will be spent scrapping Epcot. :happyclap

I'd love to see some inspiration Epcot/World Showcase layouts if anyone has any to share :thumbsups

[​IMG]

bestcee, Karen, jenn mccabe and 4 others like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Oh how fun Michelle! Enjoy scrapping! I can't wait to see your pages. I loved going to Disney when my parents lived in FL. You are right . This bundle is perfect for travel everywhere!

3. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I can show you some I have uploaded right now. I love World Showcase, so this is one of my favorite PM kits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then these are from Destinations Discovered tour and I used something from every one!

FB_IMG_1529593849662.jpg FB_IMG_1529593856228.jpg FB_IMG_1529593863602.jpg
    Those aren't uploaded here (dunno why though).

If you go back to page 10 of my gallery, I have one for every country too!

bellbird likes this.
  4. DisneyMom

Those are great - Thanks for the inspiration. I may have to do pocket style for past years :)

krscraps likes this.
  5. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I edited to add my last post, but if you go back to page 10 of my gallery, I have one for every country in pocket style too

bellbird and DisneyMom like this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

That's so awesome, Michelle!! Enjoy it! Can't wait to see the pages!!

krscraps likes this.
  7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Good for you for buying the whole package! You'll use it so much and I love what you've created already!!

DisneyMom likes this.
  8. DisneyMom

These are all from our 2014 Trip

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

You have certainly been busy over naptime! Love these!
    Kim (krscraps ) is who i immediately thought of with epcot inspo, so glad she has already come and shared. I've used about half the bundled kits but not for Epcot (there isn't really anything similar in the Paris or HongKong parks) - I remember the Norway one was great for Legoland in the UK and the trolls there, and making a dining page with the wooden ellies in France, a bus tour & Tower bridge page with the London pack and using DH's pics from China to make this
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think the only non-pocket page I've ever made with the Project Mouse kits was with the Canada one and a pic of Mum's from Lake Louise - i believe all mine (apart from that spread) are part of the store previews for the individual packs, but i only used Germany & Norway together recently with the Pinocchio ride - that's about all i can do inspiration-wise
    [​IMG]

DisneyMom likes this.
  10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Enjoy that new mega bundle ... and your quiet scrapping time!

11. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Your pages so far look awesome. I just finished the World Showcase part of my latest book. I'm not overly in-love with all of them, but I'm also power-scrapping them
    10-world-showcase.jpg 14-world-showcase.jpg 16-world-showcase.jpg 12-mexico-donald.jpg

DisneyMom likes this.