i dont think i can finish...ugh

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by bjc, Feb 2, 2017.

1. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

i had been great at doing each page in early january before i left for my trip to hawaii on jan 17. i came home late on 29 and have been plugging away trying to do the rest of the moc... i just got home from babysitting my grandsons ( i do that 3 times a week) and have to have dinner ( its 8 pm here in ny) and i am tired and not sure i can finish the last 3 jan 29, 30 and 31

i wish i could... will see if i have the energy after dinner. but if not thanks for all the inspirations and pages i did get done.

2. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

So, you are definitely getting close, but you only have 3 left. Photo less, you can do it: grab a quote or a pocket style card that speaks to you, plop it on a background add a little paint and or sparkle.

Art journal, download the arches add a painted backround, a photo or a quote

The map, you just need a map or map shape, 3 photos and 3 little lines of journaling

No time to get fancy, but you could create some "bones" that you could go back to and tweak.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    bjc and busywoman139 like this.
  3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Oh so close. Like Lisa said 29 and 30 can be pretty quick and if you have a map handy with 3 stops and pics 31 isn't too bad. But congrats on what you did -- if you are watching kids 3 times a week I'd say you did great!

4. MelanieB

MelanieB Well-Known Member

You can do it! You are so close! Don't give up now. You don't have to create the Mona Lisa! Just get three pages done!

busywoman139 likes this.
  5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Oh boy! I understand but at the same time I hope you are scrapping - you are so close!!!

6. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

Well, great job and I hope you can finish! I was in a similar boat...yesterday I still had 6 layouts to do. But...I just finished them. You can too!

bjc likes this.
  7. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

You can do it! I had 16 layouts to do in 2 days and just finished. You've got almost 2 hours. Slap something together. Simple is good enough. I'm rooting for you!!!

Sokee and bjc like this.
  8. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

You can do it!! You can do it!!!

Sokee and bjc like this.
  9. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Go go go!!! You can do it

Sokee and bjc like this.
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That sure would be tough to have a vacation in the middle of MOC and still try to finish. I know when I get home from vacation I'm usually exhausted and need a vacation from my vacation. :) On the plus side... You got to go to Hawaii!!!

11. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

thanks everyone for the encouragment. i was just too tired to do those last three pages last night. remind me not to plan a vacay in january again!

Karen likes this.
  12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Some times you just can't Do It All. And that's ok! but hard to accept sometime. Hugs!

bjc likes this.
  13. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm in the same boat! I didn't have it in me to finish the last two. I don't know what I was thinking planning a vacation during MOC haha

14. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

You TRIED!! that is the main thing to remember and give yourselves a pat on the back for the pages you DID get done! :happyclap :happyhug I didn't complete this year either, just too many commitments this time but hey!!! I hope you come and join us next year!!! :fairydance

15. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I know how you feel, the first years I started and tried so hard to complete on time, it just didn't happen. Last year was the first time I completed the MOC and I was so proud of myself. Sometimes life just gets in the way.
    I would say do the challenges they have each month! They are always fun!