I’m out

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by littlekiwi, Feb 2, 2018.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thanks @Karen my headache is now gone - lasted from early Saturday morning til Sunday morning New Zealand time (not 100% sure what caused it as I hardly get headaches/migraines - thinking it’s most likely weather related). I am pleased I got so many done as there was a few times where I thought I’m out so I’m glad I persevered, now on to the Feb Challenges

cookingmylife, Karen and bestcee like this.
  2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

That's the spirit! month by month...that's how I was semi-prepared for my first MOC.

bestcee likes this.
  3. Trina513

Trina513 Member

I'm with you - I was sooo bummed not to have finished, sick kids, school fundraiser, life, etc got in the way of finishing - but I made some amazing LOs and had a lot of fun. But still bums me out - as a scrapping spot on the team would have been amazing, not to mention the $20 GC!

bestcee likes this.
  4. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Sorry to hear you were not well enough to finish Jennifer but good on you for getting a fair bit done!!! :clappy

I did not finish this year either, I have not had internet for over a week now as I have moved into another place and only just getting it all sorted out. :) :dizzy