Hi, from Oklahoma!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by gduncan, Mar 28, 2017.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hello and welcome!

I usually have one freebie template per month as part of my website challenge. You can read about it here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fiddle-dee-dee-monthly-website-challenge-march-2017.47517/

There's an additional freebie template this month that you can find out more about by visiting my website (link in siggie).

I do have two sets of templates 50% off today and will have new releases on Friday. I generally offer an additional percentage off for my newsletter subscribers.

Here's a good place to start for finding websites, social media and newsletters for TLP designers:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/designers-who-what-where-newsletters-more.46162/

Again, welcome, and have fun!

MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  2. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

3. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

If you are following Cynthia you are definitely a friend of mine. Check out the Wednesday sales they are always wonderful.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, everyone is so nice and helpful, here! I love it!!! Thank you for your help and encouragement! I will check out all the goodies you've mentioned here. Looks like it will be fun here!!! YAY!

MrsPeel, bestcee and scrappydonna like this.
  5. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Hi Glenda - welcome to the Pad! I hope you enjoy it here --- !! I'll be anxiously watching your gallery grow!! :-)

6. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Hi! Welcome to the Pad! I am sure by now you already have an idea how fun this place is, right? :D :D :D And as everyone said, any friend of Cynthia is a friend of mine!! She is a doll and I love her to bits! <3

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hi there Glenda! Welcome to the Pad :love

8. chickypow

chickypow All I need is my gun, and my blankie

Hi! Welcome to our family! It's amazing here and our challenges are fabulous. If you look up our designers blogs, there is often freebies there that you can grab! And our designers are the bestest. I MIGHT be a bit biased though lol

9. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Welcome to The Pad Glenda. :)

10. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

Hello! Sign up for all the different designers newsletters too! Lots of freebies!

11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I can't believe I had not posted here!!!!!!!! well, you know I love more than LOVE having you here!!!!! I was trying to cat h up in general when I discovered I havent welcomed you here....it is such an amazing thing to have you here!!!!!!!
    :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

12. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

welcome!! Wanted to tell you to check the blog as there are free printable and other freebies offered from time to time :)