Hello from the United Kingdom

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by pepsibubbles, Sep 26, 2017.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hi and welcome. I remember Gotta Pixel from years ago. Hope you make TLP your new digi home. There's lots of inspiration, friendship, challenges and, of course, amazing designers are here!

2. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

LOL! love your username!!! :) welcome to the Pad pepsibubbles, make yourself at home and just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

3. pepsibubbles

pepsibubbles Member

Thanks very much everyone for the warm welcome. I'm sorry it's taken so long to come back and answer you all but for some strange reason better known to the blips and glitches of the internet I've never got any email notices till today when I got a hello from wombat146.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Healthy 2018.

wombat146 and bellbird like this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, I am glad you came back and brought this thread up! I hate missing new people! I too, have been thru the sadness of store closings. Horrible. I just want you to know from the tippy top of this amazing place are people who care. Seriously! The holidays are bit crazy, but in January!! There is one amazing challenge that will cause you to go...oh my goodness, these people are insane for scrapping, and I love them. We have a MOnth of Challenges! YES, 31 days of challenges of pure fun! The forums are so busy and the gallery flies by, but filled with love, encouragement and just friendships galore! Please try and play a few days with us! Pop here for more info:
    MOC6: Will you accept the challenge?

bellbird likes this.
  5. pepsibubbles

pepsibubbles Member

Thanks for the link, AnneofAlamo. I've registered! I'm usually a very slow scrapper, so we will see how it goes.

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Hello. I joined last month and it's a fabulous place to hang your hat. I live in England.
    Blessings to you and yours.

7. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Welcome!! So sorry you suffered a store closing. Hope you will find yourself right at home here!

8. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Hilary, I have just come across this thread and had not realised you had joined here.... Welcome.
    I have not been very active here but that is all changing as of next month when I take part in MOC and will then continue to be active after that.

I have also been like Hilary and was active behind the scenes at Gotta Pixel and did a lot of wandering around digi land the last year but finally I have come to the decision I am calling The Lily Pad HOME ( which I think fitting as I am a real Frog lover).

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@A-M thread hijack. I love frogs tooo
    And so happy you have made the pad your scrappy home.

A-M likes this.
  10. sucali

sucali sucali

Welcome to The Lilypad!:bwave

11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Yes, I remember Gotta Pixel. It is always so sad when a major store closes. I hope you find the Lilypad to be a great new home for you ; there’s lots going on here. WELCOME.