Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Majapia, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Majapia

Majapia New Member

Hello, Im Maja from Norway.

32 years old deaf mum. 2 sons (7 and 2 years old) and 1 baby girl on way end of April :heartslub Married to a nigerian man.

Used to do digital scrapbooking from 2011-2014. Had pause in few years because of much travelling and lived in Norway, Spain, Nigeria and Sweden under period 2014-2018.

I found back to digital scrapbooking again for few weeks ago, when I was going through files on old hard disks. Found so many digital files that made me to start with digital scrapbooking again. Because of my big pregnant belly, I werent able to do other hobbies like coloring, art, knitting and so.

So happy that Im back into digital scrapbooking again after few years.

I use Photoshop mostly. I did used CraftArtist 2 and My Meomries Suite when i used Windows computer. But now I got macbook, and Photoshop is best to scrapping digital. Still alot to learn.

Happy to find this forum :heartslub

Mylinn, jk703, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Hello Maja. Welcome to the Lilypad. I'm in the UK, and am a Craft Artist user. I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi Maja, and welcome to the Lilypad. Sounds like you've been travelling quite a lot. Nice to settle down and get back into your scrapbooking hobbie!

5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Welcome to TLP and back to digiscrapping! I have the opposite kids -- two girls and then a boy. We live in Virginia. :D

6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Hello Maja and welcome!

7. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Welcome, Maja!!!

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Hello Maja! Welcome to the Pad!

9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome to the pad @Majapia Maja!! We are glad to have you and will help you anyway we can!!

10. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

11. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

Hello Maja. Welcome to the Lilypad

12. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome, Maja!! We are so happy to have you here!!

14. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Wow Maja! sounds like you have many wonderful stories to tell and photos to scrapbook, not to mention soon to be mother to a newborn again! Welcome to the Lilypad and I look forward to seeing some of your pages in the gallery - if you need anything or help finding your way around just ask and enjoy jumping back into digital scrapping!

15. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome Maja! Glad you are getting back into digi-scrapping. And congrats and the new baby!

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to The Lilypad Maja! So glad that you found us here and dropped in to introduce yourself! Congratulations on the soon to arrive baby! You will have lots of fun new pictures to scrap with soon! Can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery. :)

17. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@Majapia We're so glad you found us, Maja! My name is Margaret, and I do it all - hybrid, pure paper and straight digital (why limit oneself?), and I've been scrapping since 1997.

I live in Texas and have 2 grown daughters and a teenage son. My oldest daughter is currently living in Japan, and my youngest is about to make me a grandmother. Congrats on your new baby!!

The Lilypad is THE best home in Digiland! The designers, store owner (Laura); admins (Nancy & Julie), and creative team (the fabulous Pollywogs aka Pollys) and community are like no other (IMHO). It's home away from home!

We can't wait to see your gallery creations. Be sure to check out the monthly challenges. Not only are they a lot of fun, but you also have the opportunity to win a $50 gift certificate to the store!

I also HIGHLY recommend checking out the various monthly subscriptions for sale in the shop. They are so amazing and an unbelievable value.

We're a family here, so if you have any questions about anything, please don't be shy. Everyone loves to help!

Whew... I think I covered just about everything. Welcome again!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  18. Majapia

Majapia New Member

Wow, thanks so much for warmly welcome :wub I will try to upload some photos and follow forum. For now I need to sort profile photo and try to make a signature for the forum when I got free time.

Got too many blue and boyish kits from 2011-2012. After baby girl is out, there will be many new pink kits and even kits with mixed color. :heartslub

Looking forward to get know this community better. So grateful that I found this forum.

19. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome Maja!
    I have a lot of blue and boyish kits from my boy. There are a lot of gorgeous pink and mixed kits though! You should start checking out the SOSN (Something Old, Something New) on Wednesdays and see if there are some girl kits to pick up!

20. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Welcome, Maja! So happy to have you joining us! :)