Hello from Holland!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Rovanice, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Hi there! I'm new here. My name is Veronica and i'm 29 years old. I'm scrapbooking already for 13 years and this year I took the step to do it digital. In 2016 I became a mother of twins, a boy and a girl and they recently turned 1 year old. I decided to go digital because I hope I won't run behind like I do with real paper and pictures :). My husband loves to watch soccer on tv every sunday evening so I thought this would be a great time to make my weekly layouts.

I'm very happy to join you and I hope I can show you new layouts every week :)

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Veronica ! Welcome to the Lilypad & a big welcome to the world of digital scrapping! Looking forward to meeting your twins through your pages! I paperscrapped until my daughter was a few months old, I've never looked back (less mess but still fun!)

3. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Welcome to the Pad Veronica! I am in Australia. With 1 year old twins (wow! handful for sure) it would be a lot less messier doing digital scrapbooking too for you!! There is a lot happening here at TLP at the moment, our Month of Challenges which is in our 5th year (MOC5) is in progress. You don't need to complete all of the challenges but there could be some that might help and inspire you with the layouts you want to make. :) Just holler if you need a hand with anything, we all love to help wherever we can. Looking forward to seeing your pages!! :)

4. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

hahhaaa!! Justine is another Aussie and it looks like we posted at exactly the same time!!! :giggle

bellbird likes this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome to the Lilypad! Twins sound like so much fun and work. I switched from paper to digi when my son was little too. It was less messy and easier to pick up and put down as the day flowed.

6. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello Veronica and welcome to the Lilypad!

7. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Hi! Welcome to the Pad. I am also a paper scrapbooker! :)

8. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Welcome to the Lilypad, make yourself at home and enjoy the busyness of January with MOC. Shout if you have any questions or need anything - there are always loads of willing folk to help out.

9. renee82

renee82 renee82

Welcome! My sister had identical twin boys in July and she also decided her hand at digital scrapbooking! You're going to love it!

10. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Veronica welcome to the Pad! I was a paper scrapper for years too before eventually switching to digital - just not having the messy desk is a big help! I hope you enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Hi, Veronica!! Welcome to the Pad :)

12. sabrinavc

sabrinavc Designer

Welcome to The Lilypad Veronica! You will love it here, everyone is so nice here and very helpful.

13. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Lilypad Veronica :stash

14. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Welcome, welcome! I was a paper scrapper too, and switched to digital when my first son was born! Let us know how we can help!

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to The Lilypad Veronica! :) I too switched to digital when my boys were babies as they couldn't be trusted with all my supplies laying around, especially the sharp objects! I also loved that i could work on a page for a little bit while they napped and then just hit save and come back to finish later. LOTS less mess and oh so fun!

16. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Welcome to TLP Veronica!! I'm so glad you've made the switch to digital - I thin you will love it!!!

17. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome Veronica ... sound like you have one of the toughest parts already figured out ... how to find the time. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your layouts in the gallery! :)

19. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

A huge welcome!! I am a mom to twins (identical girls) but they are 17 now! Finding time is a good thing, cause memories caught on pages is magical! So hope you enjoy your time here!

20. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome to this side of scrapbooking! AND the PAD! I started as a paper scrapbooker also! Still get my fingers dirty! :dancebun