Forum, Gallery and Signature Rules

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 26, 2012.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome to The Lilypad Forums!

Welcome to The Lilypad! We're so glad you're here! We want to create a warm, friendly and open environment for both our staff, customers and visitors alike! Please take some time to read our forum guidelines.

Our staff actively monitors and moderates these forums. We reserve the right to delete and moderate posts as we see fit. If you feel there is a post that needs our attention, please use the Report Post feature.

We ask you to post in a respectful manner. Do not post enabling threads or threads for products sold at another site. We do not allow advertising of any kind, including links, for any other store, challenge, gallery or website in our forums, galleries or private messages/conversations.

Please refrain from using profane and vulgar language in these forums. We reserve the right to moderate and delete any content we feel violates our terms for any reason. We are not liable for the content of posts at TLP by various users. We will do everything we can to ensure this site is run with integrity and honesty, but we will not be held responsible for the actions of others.

We will not tolerate spam in the forums or galleries of any kind. You will be permanently banned and blocked from TLP if you participate in spam.

Gallery Rules
    We are enjoying ALL the fabulous work being shared in the gallery.

Please keep in mind that, while we do enjoy seeing products from other designers outside TLP, we attempt to keep the focus on the TLP staff.

That being said, please abide by the following gallery posting rules:
    1. Layouts must include at least 50% TLP products
    2. No off-site linking
    3. List all credits

Signature Rules
    * Entire signature may be no larger than 600 wide x300 tall. In other words, do not make your signature so huge that forum visitors have to scroll a lot to get to the next post.

* No html code nor animation signatures allowed.

* No tickers (i.e. pregnancy tickers, birthday tickers) allowed.

* No image or text line may in any way advertise another store, specific sale, product, chat, challenge or product etc. other than happenings at TLP. Blinkies need to be a simple “CT Member for XXX” or “Fan of XXX.”

* Images may be animated. They may also be hotlinked if only hotlinked to those associated with TLP in some way (ie TLP designers blogs, stores, etc.).

Piracy
    It goes without saying but we have a zero tolerance policy for any type of piracy and/or file sharing here at TLP.

If we have substantial proof you have participated in any way with the piracy and/or sharing any work from our store or any other store, you will be permanently banned from TLP.

Please do not take advantage of our designers and their hard work. Purchase products honestly and do not share them.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Doramiyi likes this.
  2. penguinluvr

penguinluvr Member

I am just wondering something - I don't design in any way shape or form. I just like to shop and use everyone else's amazing items. I am wondering in my signature am I allowed to hotlink to my personal blog, facebook etc? I really like it here at the Pad and don't want to make an error and get in trouble.

3. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Yes, it's OK to link to your personal blog. I think they just mean you can't add links to things that promote other stores.
    :)

4. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

5. penguinluvr

penguinluvr Member

Awesome. Thanks. I wouldn't do that but I know many people do.

6. SusieU.K

SusieU.K New Member

Read and understood.

7. tanpopo

tanpopo Member

Read and understood. ​

8. icajovita

icajovita New Member

9. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Feel like my siggy is giant. Tips on how to resize?

10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

your image size is 400x400 right now, I would resave and change that to 200x200, that should do ya

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  11. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Thanks! First time making a sig. Longtime TLP lurker, "signed on" in April and finally ready to maybe take on a challenge or two.

12. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, welcome, come on in, the folks are finer than frog fur split 3 ways!! You will have a blast!

13. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Got it. thanks.

14. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

15. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Does that mean you are making one?

16. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Understood too!

17. gwany1999