Favorite Week 1 Layout Day 1-7 ?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 8, 2018.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

This one. I will probably create a companion page, but this picture was taken the day before this cute baby was attacked and severely bit by another dog. She just wanted to say hi. She survived and is okay now, but I often look at this and think - this could have been her last picture.
    [​IMG]

JenniferJ and keepscrappin like this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I've only completed 4 of the challenges, but I love my one from Day 2 the most! I think it's because I love the photo and how it all came together. I love that it has an art journal-y feel. I am really staring to embrace more of the AJ style the more I play with AJ products. Thanks to last years MOC and Anne's arch challenge and month of skinnies AJ challenge.

[​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  3. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

My favorite is this layout I made using my grandparents 50th anniversary photos. We just lost my grandma in November and even though it has been rough we are comforted knowing she back together again with my grandpa (he passed in 2012).
    [​IMG]

wenckechodan and Sokee like this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I have two favourites, but this one might win by just a tiny bit....for the mood board challenge

[​IMG]

Mylinn likes this.
  5. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

I'm actually happy with all 7 of my pages so far, but I think this one (from Day 1) is my favorite:
    [​IMG]

6. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

I'm actually pretty happy with all of my pages this time around, which is definitely helping me keep going. I find when I just create so-so pages for a challenge I tend to start to lose motivation quickly.

My favourite is the dispersion challenge layout. It took me a few attempts to get something I was happy with but I'm SO glad I persevered with it.

[​IMG]

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am actually usually a bit scared of @mrs2a50 blind scrap. I am awed at her clean style and feel that I sometimes go over board. but I had a photo with so much in it, keeping it to her instructions made my page better. I love it!
    [​IMG]
    plus @Tiff made the most hilarious comment it made me laugh!
    Tiff OMG, this made me laugh. I don’t know if all these people know each other, or if these are random strangers who all say, “yes, let’s put our lips HERE.” Thanks for the smile, I needed it.

klee73010, Sokee and mrs2a50 like this.
  8. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

I really liked the photo perspective one I did of Kennedy Space and then I did this one. It is fun to learn a new technique - instead of the Liquify - I used the Twirl effect to create the look of my son flying out of the book.
    [​IMG]

klee73010, cfile and IntenseMagic like this.
  9. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

Looking back, I really love all the layouts I did! But I think I'll pick this one as my favorite. It was the people-less page. I really love the journaling I included. By adding in the weather screenshots, it prompted me to think about the rain, and why I had even taken those screenshots (rain still feels "special" after that horrible drought we had, even if the drought is over). I even mused a little bit on scrapbooking, and how the screenshots could take the place of photos, since I wasn't taking many of those. I just feel like I got some great detail into my journaling, and not just "these mushrooms were taken on XYZ trail, on XYZ date."
    [​IMG]

Mylinn and Sokee like this.
  10. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  11. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

This is by far my favorite. It just screams (literally...lol) off the page. My daughter isn't too happy with it but oh well bwahahaha!!!! I also learned a lesson in perserverance on this one!! And I didn't break my keyboard when it didn't go as planned at first!!

[​IMG]

12. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I think this one is my favorite one
    [​IMG]

Mylinn likes this.
  13. LynnG

LynnG Designer

I think the one I am happiest with so far is my moodboard one :-)

[​IMG]

14. Tedasgram (Ruth)

Tedasgram (Ruth) Active Member

Well I have completed 6 of 7 and working on Day 6..ugh. lol I would have to say my favorite layout would be Day 4. It is so out of my usual style but I loved how it came out.
    [​IMG]

15. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I love how MOC helped me kickstart my scrapbooking again, so I love all of the pages I made. But my favorite would be this one because - it's one of my fave photos; that poem helped me regain clarity when I wrote it:

[​IMG]

threadjungle likes this.
  16. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I've not done Dispersion Day yet so that may be the one I learn the most from (it's ontap next, maybe, surely). This one is the one that was the most spontaneous. For that, it is my favorite at the moment.

[​IMG]

17. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Well, I can't say because I have uploaded NIL so far!! Just remembered MOC today!! But I do have three done and ready to upload. As far as a favorite challenge from week 1, I am SO looking forward to doing the Dispersion challenge!! I LOVE doing these kind of layouts!! I was so excited to see it was a challenge! Oh----and that gallery is ROCKIN'!!!!!!

18. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Mine was Day 4 too, and I chose Bird's Eye View as well. This has been one of my favourite photos since I took it, but I was never quite sure how to scrap it because I took a bunch of others as well and I wanted to showcase this one. Well, as soon as this challenge came up I knew this was the photo, and it made me really realise that I don't have to use all of the photos. I just wanted to use this one and the two videos. And you know what. I deleted the other twelve photos, because I didn't need them. << and deleting photos is something I never do..
    So not only is this one because I just love how it turned out, but I also love the fact that I learned a lesson from it.

[​IMG]

19. Sweeet

Sweeet Active Member

I love all my pages thus far, but this one really stands out IMO..the title work on the right side really draws you in...

[​IMG]

wenckechodan and klee73010 like this.
  20. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

This choice was easy for me. My favorite is Day 3, the Mood Board challenge. I love the way my manipulation and painting of the photo came out, and then to find those beautiful elements, it all came out so nicely. I've never used a Mood Board before, this was very interesting.
    [​IMG]

bonnenuit likes this.