Fave Product Right Now?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bcgal00, Jul 6, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I rotate. Stitches or enamel dots have been my go to lately. I also love staples!

[​IMG]

And this:
    [​IMG]

And of course any kit with stitches in it!

bcgal00 likes this.
  2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

What I really have loved lately is this bundle of Mommyish's. I never really knew how much I like green and orange. I might have said I didn't even like orange but I must be a convert cause this combo makes my heart sing...even in summer!
    [​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I was never a big fan of orange until I started digi scrapping and then all of a sudden I loved the color and it has now spilled over into my wardrobe too....I have orange sweaters, shirts, jackets and scarves :)

KarenB likes this.
  4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

This kit is one of my favorite ever. I don't think the preview does it justice, though. When I got it, I was most intrigued by the name. I didn't regret getting, because it so rocks! The papers are the most beautiful papers I've ever seen!
    Be sure to check it out, cause it's 50% off today!
    [​IMG]
    Image is linked to the main kit. Here are the links to the paint and the journal cards.

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I have to say I agree with you about the preview. I find that a lot of them look like hot messes and really do not showcase the product. If I can't see what's in it, I'm unlikely to even consider buying.

KarenB likes this.
  6. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Those little map marker things. Been popping one on a lot of my pages lately :)

7. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

Me too Cynthia.
    I'm totally loving Alison Pennington, One Little Bird, Danyale....so much pretty stuff not enough money lol

8. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I went through a phase where I used them a lot ... and still absolutely love seeing them on pages. I just forget to use them! I am hung up on the vellum stickers too - that @cinderella mentions. I need that Styles pack! I love the vellum and puffy stickers in Just Jamiee's kits.

bcgal00 likes this.
  9. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I feel like Project Mouse will always be my go to kit. I do so much Disney scrapping and it works so well!

I also love Fiddle-Dee-Dee's templates!