DYD: What's Your Why?

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by jenevang, Nov 10, 2017.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Hmmm, okay, I am in, but I will probably include them in my regular album.

Why? because I will be taking pictures anyway and it is fun and I love Christmas kits.

2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

As much as I love this project and have done in from two hybrid ones...omg, I had no idea of the mess! but loved it especially as it was before I started PL. But this year, I'm still working on my Dec 2016 England trip or should I say not working on it. :cry I don't know if I can do a week in Boston and come home on the 16th and still want to do it.

I'm on the fence and that is NOT comfortable! It kind of depends on how much dh has in mind to do when he gets back from his SC bicycle week this Saturday.

3. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I think I'm in for this year, with a twist. I hope to do a page a day, but it won't just be about this year, it will be more of a general "things we do in December" project that can end up in a book. Our daughter is learning more about who/what/where/why/when/how, so I'm thinking of doing journaling that will spark those discussions, rather than some of the more 'deep' journaling I tend to do.