Do you ever feel like 'that creepy person'?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by Serena, Jan 29, 2018.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Bwahahaha...LOVEEEE it!!! :byay And I'm going to totally take credit for coming up with your "Soul Poet" title...hahaha. I'm just glad the Naming Fairy was in a VERY giving mood that day. :hehe Naming Fairy ROCKS!!! You're just a giant, mushy, squishy ball of love and sweetness that we all love (you know you can't get rid of it...lol)! :heartlub:beat

2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Everything Margaret said!!! :byay

Serena and londoncuppa like this.
  3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

:agree Luv ya, Bev!

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I love your comnents! And your posts. I think you're a fairy!

Serena likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I don't think anyone has ever been mad about two many loving comments left on a page of theirs ! You guys stalk away! You're making someone's day every. single. time. :)

bestcee, Mylinn, Serena and 1 other person like this.
  6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

OMG this is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yes, I do feel like that - often actually! LOL. Glad I am not alone!

Serena likes this.
  8. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I LOVE gallery stalkers with a passion! Some days I'm that guy!

Also I TOTALLY love the ones that acknowledge the stalking in their comments & it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy!

Serena and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  9. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I no longer remember which page or even any of it's contents, but I clearly remember the first comment I got on one of my LOs here. I um, might have screamed and teared and chair danced but that would probably be tmi.

of course, I would *Never* *ever single time* do that now, wink.

10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL as long as it's just the gallery i think that's not creepy of you and LOL at Anne's in real life comment but yep i have totally been there - i feel creepy commenting on more than 4 pages of the same member in one 'comment sitting' - now i'm wondering if that's too much!! don't wanna scare people off, do we!

Serena likes this.
  11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I do believe that this is the only place where we can stalk and get away with it... :circles

Serena and bestcee like this.
  12. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

13. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Oh wow how did I do that.... commented in a quote of another person then I wanted to.... oh well. Just looked at the clock.... its 4 am!!!! :thinking2

14. Mama Shades

Mama Shades Well-Known Member

@Serena - you gave me some love today and it was just what I needed :heartslub

Also - did you ever notice the "last seen" when you click on your picture. That's what really makes me feel like a stalker! :giggle

15. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

I didn’t think it was weird until I read your post and now I’m concerned about how I look when I leave comments right as the layout posts....

Serena likes this.
  16. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@EHStudios Hehe! I know for a long time I used to stalk your gallery, in fact, I made the one page directly off of yours! Your style makes me swoon.

@Mylinn hee! I still do that all the time here too! Well.. without the tears, crying makes my head hurt worse! lol!!

@bellbird One of our ladies had uploaded a new avie once and I remember being in awe and going "Wooooah, sooo pretttyyyy!!!" and then was like ACK!!! and turned the page because I felt I was staring too long.. *that* is how weird I am.

@QuiltyMom :: giggles::

@Frumpje I hope you got good sleep! :D I've been up since 4. :imok

@Mama Shades Hee! Totally deserved too! You are Mama Shades because you are officially a COOL mom, loved those pages!!!!

Also, I feel that I should make a couple threads re: the "last seen" Like last seen viewing "the most innocent thing ever." Or last seen viewing "the back of her eyelids." or my favorite: last seen viewing 'the inside of the fridge looking for that last cherry coke." That way we can click on that thread before wandering afk...

@Neverland Scraps I felt that way too but have since decided since the majority here has said it, that it's okay! At this point I'd rather people think I'm a stalker than not have comments on their very hard work!

17. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

No way!!! You just put the biggest smile on my face right now!!!! :glomp:happydance2

Serena likes this.
  18. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

ha ha.. I sometimes think they feel I have nothing else to do in my life then hit the refresh button!

bestcee, Frumpje and Serena like this.
  19. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

So glad to know I'm not the only one who has felt weird and creepy hanging around so much :-D

Serena likes this.
  20. GaDawg83

GaDawg83 Active Member

I have laughed so hard reading these...I've been afraid to post comments, but wanted to sooo bad. Now that I've tried posting some layouts and seeing first hand how good it feels that someone even noticed, I'm going to have to rethink my fears! I can't imagine anyone not welcoming any comment (or criticism!) There are so many awesome people/artists around here, thank you for the encouragement!
    +++:heartslub+++

bestcee, lmccandless and Serena like this.