Do you ever feel like 'that creepy person'?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by Serena, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

So I'm sitting here caught up on MoC and twiddling my thumbs. Work is in upheaval right now because they are changing a process to the way I input things, so we're having to figure out how to get that done, and the new project I'll be starting soon is pretty much already a goner and it's more like a 'pity try it out anyway' type of thing. I will get to it soon, but it's going to be depressing and fast.

So what do I do when I am too bleh and not wanting to do anything? :ballbounce

I stalk the gallery to leave love!! :happydance2 I love leaving love! I know there are a TON of pages and the gallery flips SO fast that a looooot of layouts aren't getting any love. So I try and catch up a little..

.. and it's about the third comment I put on someone's page when I realize it. :backing

I've commented on the same person's layouts almost the second it comes up in the gallery.. this poor lady is going to think I'm some creepy stalker now!! I half feel like she's like "oookay... I'm going to push the button to upload and then :bat"

But I don't want to be all "I swear I'm not stalking you!!!" but then that makes it even more awkward!! :circles I'm already awkward enough!!!

So if I spammed your layouts today and it was weird.. :sorry I'm going to go clean something for a bit!! Ack!

2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Haha I actually did say that on someone's page the other day.... "I feel like I'm stalking you" :giggle
    Maybe I'm creepy and weird, but it's fun for me when someone comments on several of my pages.
    Love is love and the more the better!
    :bk

3. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

:rollin
    I have tears in my eyes and my tummy hurts!!
    (from laughing):yourock

bellbird, bbymks5 and Serena like this.
  4. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

:fairydance I loved your comments! :heartlub

bbymks5 and Serena like this.
  5. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Maybe I'm the weird one. [​IMG]

I like gallery stalkers!

6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

LMAO...I think we all feel a little "stalkerish" at times (is that a word???). Creepers unite! :giggle

grrfluudy, bbymks5 and Serena like this.
  7. Serena

@IntenseMagic I know that feeling, I had a lady the other day go "wow, your layouts keep popping up and they're sooo my style!" I can't even tell you how long I was all puffed up like a peacock all proud and stuff. It really felt good! And then when someone likes your style enough to stalk your gallery, it's definitely a cool feeling. I just don't know how others are when it comes to this so I like to stalk them gently.. :lmao

@Mylinn :tacklehug Thank you dear lady, I needed that giggle! I am sorry about your stomach, here have some chocolate! Also, thank you, thank you :thankyouI'll be here all week!

@Lynne-Marie THANK YOU sooooo much for saying this because I stalked like five of yours today!!! One was because I saw the title "Gizmo" in my alerts and the other was just clicking on the next in the gallery and another was because I was like WOW, soooo gorgeous! The one that was just the next was the one with the beautiful quote that just left me stunned for a moment.. then I was like "hey! I know that face!":giggle You definitely have a style that I utterly love in your gallery!

8. Serena

@LoveItScrapIt OMG Kianna! I just nearly spit my ginger ale all over my monitor!!!! That is hilarious!!!

@londoncuppa I'm obviously going to have to change my signature now... lol. Stalkers club!!

9. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Haha...sign me up! We can be founding members. Anyone else want to join our "Leaving Love in the Gallery Stalkers Club?"

grrfluudy, A-M, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
  10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

This made me crack up! I personally love gallery stalkers . . .

11. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I stalk ALL the time- I don't always leave a comment (which makes me feel even more like a stalker!) ;) Stalkers unite! :grouphug

12. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Love it...hilarious!!!! I wish I had more time to comment!!!! As I so love getting them! And I feel your puffed up like a peacock feeling! I feel like a stalker too....as I love readjng your posts!

13. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

truth? I am a stalker in real life and the gallery. My kids mock me, and I actually introduced myself to a lady in our town, telling her I was her stalker, in a nice way..She has this beautiful smile, and her kids are always happy with her...she came into the school my kids go too. So I walked up to her and told her. She started laughing and said, are you the lady with the big ol' van? She was stalking me too! lol!
    but...........that being said...after years of being in the gallery, I have watched kids grow up, new puppies grow into companions, kittens become fat cats and gray hairs pop into my sistas in scrap! lol It is a joy to watch...and I love to share my life with those that realize the happiness of memory keeping!

14. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I agree!!! Comments totally make my day!!!

LoveItScrapIt, grrfluudy and bbymks5 like this.
  15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Stalk away! It makes me feel better!

There are days when I see a layout in the gallery and I'm all "oooooo" and then I open there gallery and before I realize it, I've commented on 4 or 5 of their pages! Yep. I feel stalkery and have to back out of their gallery at that point!

16. Serena

@londoncuppa Oh miss Maarrrgaaareeettttttt! ::giggles:: I made a siggie.

@AnneofAlamo That's a different sort of stalking and I loooove that! I just meant I was commenting as fast as some were putting as well as soooo many in one day on the same person. I was worried they were going to be like "wooooah, restraining order please!!!" :lol I've watched so many people grow on these scrapping forums. I was around when One Little Bird's boy was soooooo tiny, I was there when Cheryl wasn't a designer and then was! I've seen kids that were tiiiiinny suddenly become teenagers. It's weird and awesome at the same time!

17. Serena

@bestcee you can stalk my gallery any time you're bored! (I feel like this is when I should run by, flash a layout at you and then run off... hmm.)

18. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I'm dying!

Yes I feel like a stalker or a comment *insert bad name starts with a "w"* and then I wonder if I comment too much...other times I feel like I don't comment enough!! Is there a happy medium??

blueberries and grrfluudy like this.
  19. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am a random stalker!!! Flit in, spread some love, and then disappear for awhile - probably because I am scrapping.

grrfluudy and bestcee like this.
  20. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I think I am with Bev... a random stalker. Once MOC is over I will spend more time commenting on layouts in the gallery.

grrfluudy likes this.