Congratulations to ...

Discussion in 'July 2015 Challenges' started by mrs2a50, Aug 11, 2015.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG she SO deserves this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!! Karen: should we sing God Save The Queen and make everyone have tea & scones ? :giggle

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

he-he.
    Way to go Karen - congrats!

3. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

This made me literally laugh out loud :lmao But I do feel like I am flying the flag for the UK!
    Thank you everyone for your support. The people on The Lily pad are the best :beat I am SOOOOO excited!

4. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Hihi, congrats girl!!!

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

YES YES to the Pad being the best (apart from me who cannot read consecutive posts at the moment LOL my forum thing is aleatory, but I'm fixing it now, new meds started today....pray fror good effect!!! I maybe able to reply to all your posts and make sense of it even LOL)

We are quiet a few , but I think You, Kate and I are the noisiest (make the more noise? never know when is the one where you are curious beyond acceptance LOL)

I d say we go ahead and make a party for you with scones and tea!!!!! I ll organize that, and as we are partying, we can celebrate my birthday which is on Saturday!!!!!! I ll be so old I ll need all of you to blow candles in order to avoid my house being burned LOL

I ll get a post together, lets celebrate!!!!!!!!! :heartslub