Chat | Monday May 14 @9pm EDT/6pm PDT

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by norton94, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

For those that can't make it... I do try to move times around from day and night to accommodate all time zones. Hopefully something will work for you at some point :) Please PM me if there is a time not being covered that would work well... We can try it out sometime!

Karen and MrsEm like this.
  2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I did have someone cancel on me tonight - she's working late - so I'm free and will do my best to REMEMBER!

Karen and norton94 like this.
  3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:badmood
    We just had a windy thunderstorm pass over us. It lasted barely 20 minutes but it knocked out our electricity. It has been out for about an hour and a half.

It’s not looking good for me to be able to chat. :hissy
    I could try with my phone but I’ve tried that before and know how difficult it is. :tantrum
    I was so looking forward to chatting. With my daughters out of town and being home instead of at choir rehearsal, it would have been great. Maybe I’ll log in anyway. It’s just impossible to type.
    Maybe the power will be restored soon. :oops:
    Maybe I’ll just go to bed.

edited 20 minutes later . . . My complaining seems to have turned the power back on at last! I'm in the chatroom! :happydance2

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Karen, bonnenuit and MrsEm like this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Ended up being a later finish with the event that I was at than I’d planned. Normally the time would have worked though

Karen likes this.