Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by bbymks5, Mar 6, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I just finished this book this weekend, doing a majority of the reading on Saturday while we took a road trip to Showlow for a service call since it's a 4 hour drive in both directions.

Has anyone else read it? I really liked it.

2. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

I 'finished' it last week. I say finished, but I didn't read the middle. I am always pulled in by the 'twist you won't see coming' blurb on kindle. I have to say I didn't like it, I found it a bit boring and I didn't find it believable at all! At least it only cost 99p LOL. I read very good things about it in the kindle reviews, so you're not alone in liking it! I guess it just wasn't my cup of tea!

bbymks5 likes this.
  3. bbymks5

@Kate W Oh no! There were some laggy parts for sure. I went back and read some of the reviews on GoodReads and one of the reviewers left the perfect review. I watch a lot of true crime shows and can actually see how this could happen.

Have you read her other book The Breakdown? I was hoping our library would have it, but it's not even in their system for any of the libraries within Maricopa County.

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

My RL book club read it in November. Twisted for sure. Won't post any spoilers here, but I did appreciate the ending. I spent quite a bit of time yelling at Grace throughout it. :banghead

bbymks5 likes this.
  5. bbymks5

londoncuppa likes this.
  6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

yes! this is why i need goodreads and i leave reviews b/cos they remind me! about this book (which there are many of that share this title and i can never remember authors) i wrote "

this was edge of seat stuff - it was well told and gripping with queasy moments and kept me up at night"

bbymks5 likes this.
  7. bbymks5

@bellbird I was at the edge of my seat too!! I have to keep an eye out for her other book to pop up in the library database...I really want to read it!

bellbird likes this.