ATC Challenge???

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by KAPOH, Jul 14, 2017.

1. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

Is there going to be a ATC challenge in July?

2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I was wondering the same thing... @jenevang

3. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

I'm also waiting..... Hope all is well.

4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I happened to attend Tuesday's chat, hosted by our wonderful @jenevang . Jen mentioned that she's been super busy with her son's graduation & other things happening in her life. She was going to skip July's ATC swap but start up again in August.

kimingvtx likes this.
  5. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

Finally an answer. I'll stop looking until August.

6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@KAPOH @cinderella @mcurtt I know it's not ATC, but there's going to be a new 10-day challenge that starts tomorrow and will kick off with a chat at 7pm EST (more details in the newsletter and in a thread that goes up late tonight). The canvas size will be 3x5 (index card). It will have prompts to choose from, and there will be prize coupons for all finishers (plus a bonus to a random winner). Challenge runs from July 21-30, with a wrap-up chat & prize distribution on 7/31. I hope you check it out. :agree

BevG, Christina W and cinderella like this.
  7. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

@londoncuppa Sounds interesting! I'll miss the chat, though (sleep time here).

londoncuppa likes this.
  8. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

That sounds good, I'll miss the chat as well but will have a look out for the thread. @londoncuppa

9. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@Rikki @cinderella @KAPOH @mcurtt @lmjrocko @BevG @Christina W The info is now up about the Index-Card-A-Day Challenge, which has officially started! The kick-off chat will be later tonight (after I go to bed, get up & work all day, then get off work for the day...lol). I'll be ready to talk by then!!! I hope you lovely ladies will join me (I know it will be too late for you, Cindy & Rikki, but I really do hope you play along with the challenge). All of the info is here:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...-21-30-2017-prizes-awarded.49179/#post-898043

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks so much for your interest! It's going to be a blast...and prizes never hurt either!

cinderella likes this.
  10. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I'm sorry, guys. I REALLY, REALLY thought I posted this here and honestly, I'm not getting notifications about these threads anymore! If it doesn't happen to be in the 1st page when I'm online, I miss it!

PLEASE forgive me! I'll be back soon for the August Challenge (can you believe July is almost over?). I feel terrible.

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.