"Apa khabar" from Malaysia!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by zakirahzakaria, Dec 29, 2017.

1. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

Hey everyone! How have you been? "Apa khabar" means "how are you" in Bahasa Malaysia or the Malaysian language.

I think I've introduced myself a few years back but I've gone on a scrapping hiatus. My, I miss this hobby so dearly. My family really enjoys flipping through the books that I scrapped & printed for them, and they've been motivating me to start recording our memories again. You know how awesome that feels like, right? Hehe. All those hours spent on scrapping feels sooo worthwhile when I hear it.

So how have you been? What's up? I hope everyone is in good health and good spirits. The new year is coming in a few days' time and I'm really looking forward to it. Is there any new scrapping tips on the block that I should know about? Please do share it here!

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Welcome back, Zakirah! It's nice to see you again. :) I think we've been on a couple CT's together in the past. MOC, coming in January, will be sure to keep you on your toes, scrapping like mad, and having fun!

3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

welcome back, I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in gallery.

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome back ... how can you not scrap again with feedback from your family like that? Definitely jump in and scrap with us throughout Jan's Month of Challenges (MOC)! Always something to learn or to be challenged by with MOC!

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

6. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I'm so happy to see that you will be scrapping again!

7. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Welcome back, Zakirah! How wonderful that your family really enjoys your books! So glad you are coming back to scrapping.

8. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome back! I remember you! So glad to hear from you. MOC starts in a few days which is an amazing month of challenges so its sure to inspire you. Yes, it's always so fulfilling to get positive feedback from family on your scrappy creations!

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Welcome back Zakirah! This is exactly the same week two years ago that I got back into scrapping after a two year hiatus, and MOC helped a lot, I'm sure! I completed MOC that year, and last year, and intend to for the third time next month. Good luck!

10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So glad to have you back! Looking forward to seeing all your new pages in the gallery!

11. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome back!
    I don't have any scrapping tips. Except I love the practice I get during MOC! A layout a day pushes my creativity, and skills.

12. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Woot!!! Welcome back!!! :)

13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hiya and Welcome back! I remember you and it was good to see you jump back in with the Slow Scrap! Looking forward to seeing more of your pages!

14. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Welcome back, Zakirah! :)

15. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Hello! Waving at you from New Zealand (well, actually currently in Australia!) Welcome back to scrapping :-)

16. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome back! MOC would be a great way to jump back into scrapbooking & picking up some new tips and tricks.

My kids LOVE my scrapbooks! They look at them frequently & it's especially been good for my adopted kiddos...I think it's a visual for them to see how they belong in our/their story. It definitely keeps me scrapbooking.

17. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Oh that you print books!!!! A huge hug!! that is to me the joy of scrapping, when our friends and family go thru and see the time and love we pour into our little hobby and they enjoy it too! Welcome back to scrapping!

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome back! It's so great to hear that your family has appreciated your time and efforts on your scrapbooks so far! :) I always love hearing that too! My only tip for getting over a scrapping block is to just dive in. Sometimes I find organizing my pictures helps remind me of fun stories I want to capture and then just start a page. It's like riding a bike... you never forget once you get going again. :)

19. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Welcome back. Have a great time doing MOC

Scrapping tips- Well, we all scrap with our noses now, so get ready for that... ha!! :giggle:giggle

20. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hello Zakirah and welcome back!! Glad to see you back at the Pad and back to scrapping!