2018 April Monthly Muse - WEEK #4!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by EHStudios, Apr 27, 2018.

1. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Welcome to the Monthly Muse for April 2018!!
    [​IMG]

WEEK 4 IS NOW HERE!

For April I'm thinking of Birthdays and Numbers and Aging and all that fun stuff that I'll be making our MUSE for the month! Birthdays are always on my mind in the spring, since in my family we have a TON of April Birthdays, (including mine on the 30th). I know for many people birthdays are either really important & joyful or often ignored or sometimes stressful. I'm probably in the middle, (generally a downer about my own, lol!)

Anyway! For April, I'll be breaking this MUSE topic a few ways this month & this week will be:

A Life Well Lived

In Week 1 we scraped about "The Age We Feel", Week 2 we "Thought About The Numbers", and Week 3 we "Partied", this week I want to focus on Aging itself in the sense of experiences. Living to the fullest and appreciating our days and finding beauty and growing up and just being lucky to be here, on this day, at this age, and not thinking it "old" or dreading the next year. This week is about your own timeline & not anyone else's. We put so much emphasis on AGE that sometimes it just gets in the way of embracing your own unique journey of things that happen in their own unique time.

I have a few things for you to be inspired by:
    [​IMG]

Remember, you may create any style of layout you wish, with or without photos. Create any size page you wish. This is for everyone! There are no restrictions, have fun and see where the inspiration takes you. If you want all 4 Muses on one page that's perfectly ok or you can make 4 separate pages!!

My Page!

***COMING SOON***

Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE prior to April 30th and then post it in this thread by copying the code (at the right of your gallery image) from the box under "Share BB Code".

We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month for a coupon!! You can use any products in The Lilypad store or retired products from current Lilypad designers, (just make sure you follow our gallery guidelines).

If you have any questions, ask here!

I hope you'll have fun with me this April!!!

2. jazzmatazz

jazzmatazz I am anything but run-of-the-mill ...

AJK, mcurtt, wvsandy and 1 other person like this.
  3. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

4. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

My final ATC for April:
    [​IMG]

jazzmatazz likes this.
  5. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I wanted to pull out all the inspirational quotes about age. I loved the muted colors of Rebecca's Bree .hat complements my sketch of an old woman All very meaningful to me as I am celebrating my 70th this year - where did the time go?
    [​IMG].

mcurtt, wvsandy and jazzmatazz like this.
  6. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

7. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

9. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Fantastic April Monthly Muse! Thanks so much!
    Here's my week 4

[​IMG]

AJK and jazzmatazz like this.
  10. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

Thanks for the opportunity to scrap one of my favourite quotes - I've had a lot of fun this month, trying a new-to-me style!
    [​IMG]

jazzmatazz likes this.
  11. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Thank you for the wonderful Muse prompts!! This week, age kept avoiding me but timeline sunk in deep. My own is full of so many varied things. . .

[​IMG]

jazzmatazz likes this.