Comments on Profile Post by Psychozoe

1. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    I'm so jealous LOL!! Congratulations to your daughter!!!
    May 30, 2018
    Psychozoe likes this.
  2. Psychozoe
    Psychozoe
    oo thanks! im kinda sad, tho....but pretty excited! my son..and hes headed to the military soon
    May 30, 2018
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    Aw it's bittersweet for sure...but like Timmi said, I'm jealous. :) I love my kids, but today wasn't easy, so reading this made me a tad jealous.
    Going into the military is a wonderful thing. You must be proud to have raised a son with such strength and conviction. And you'll have lots of scrap time once you don't have to deal w/feeding him, doing his laundry and 1000s of things moms do every day for youngsters!
    May 30, 2018
    Psychozoe likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Definitely bittersweet. I have 2 out and 1 still here for a few more years. My oldest went in to the military as well. It's a wonderful thing. Thank him for his service. Enjoy the new chapter in your life :)
    May 30, 2018
    Psychozoe likes this.
  5. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Have you started measuring to figure out where the hot tub is going to go yet? (Please tell me other people remember that commercial??)
    May 30, 2018
    Psychozoe and Tree City like this.
  6. Psychozoe
    Psychozoe
    lol! you girls! tonight was perfect. i have some good grad pics to scrap. Thanks for chiming in and the funny hot tub thing....i dont remember that..
    May 31, 2018
    Tree City likes this.