Comments on Profile Post by Serena

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    I'm not counting how many I'm behind! Just keep scrapping, just keep scrapping!
    Jan 18, 2018
    Serena likes this.
  2. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    I'm not twelve behind...but I get caught up, fall behind a couple or more, get caught up, fall behind...it's a vicious cycle! Trying to think of what to say about my user name...ugh!
    Jan 18, 2018
    bestcee and Serena like this.
  3. Serena
    Serena
    @bestcee Now I have that stuck in my head! ::giggle!::

@bbymks5 You mean it doesn't stand for 'baby Mickey's 5'? Okay, seriously, I've been dying for you to that page! ^.^ You can do it!!!!!!
    Jan 18, 2018
    bestcee and bbymks5 like this.
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    LOL!! It's such a boring stupid name! But I can never think of anything else to use so I just keep on using it...grrrrr
    Jan 18, 2018
    londoncuppa likes this.
  5. honeyandcheese
    honeyandcheese
    I'm 12 layouts behind. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
    Jan 18, 2018
    londoncuppa, bestcee and Serena like this.
  6. Serena
    Serena
    @honeyandcheese I am cheering for the both of us, WE CAN DO THIS!!! ::flex!::
    Jan 18, 2018
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    LOL , I made 3, posted, I think I have another 2 to post tomorrow, plus my challenge which is (I think? LOL) next week, so I have 6....I maybe as behind as you are!!! you can do it!!!!!! <3
    Jan 18, 2018
    londoncuppa and Serena like this.
  8. Serena
    Serena
    @MrsPeel I'm doing SO good right now!! About to post another one!!! I'm only 9 behind!!! (10 because tomorrow will come before I finish 11 probably..) but!! YAY! I believe in you, Cyn! Sending you creative vibes now! :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    MrsPeel likes this.
  9. klee73010
    klee73010
    definitely 12 layouts behind. hahaha
    Jan 18, 2018
    bestcee and Serena like this.
  10. Serena
    Serena
    @klee73010 It's okay Kristina! We will make it, I'm positive! If I can bang out like four layouts in a day, I know you can do it! I've seen your gallery, you rock it! :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    klee73010 likes this.
  11. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    Can you say like 18 layouts behind??? I am going to take a stab and say there is NO WAY I will get caught up. I am just hoping to scrap a few. They are going to have to be digital though! Hybrid will take too long for all of them!
    Jan 18, 2018
  12. bestcee
    bestcee
    Jan 19, 2018
  13. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    @bestcee @KatrinaHunt13 I did 18 layouts in 2 days, but there's no way I could have done them hybrid that fast. You can do it, Katrina. You're an amazing scrapper!!
    Jan 19, 2018
  14. Serena
    Serena
    @bestcee Right?!?!?!! Margaret is a WIZARD! It would probably take me 2 -3 MONTHS just to get ONE hybrid page done...
    Jan 19, 2018
  15. Serena
    Serena
    @KatrinaHunt13 I have been unabashedly leaning on templates!!! Even my 20 photos one was just frames taken from a Ready to Go and arranged on a piece of paper! lol!! I believe in you!! We can do this!! Give me a K! Give me an A!!! Give me the rest in a really fast format because Katrina and I need to scrap fast! ^.^ hehe
    Jan 19, 2018
  16. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    @Serena BAWWHHAAAA!!!!! LOL I will try this weekend!
    Jan 19, 2018
  17. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    @Serena You're so funny. I did that many LOs 'cause I was DESPERATE to finish...lol. MOC was also the first time I did digital, so it can be done for sure! I wonder if anyone would be interested if I talked Katrina into us putting together a Hybrid 101 class. @KatrinaHunt13
    Jan 19, 2018
    Serena, KatrinaHunt13 and bestcee like this.
  18. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    Jan 19, 2018
    bestcee, londoncuppa and Serena like this.
  19. Serena
    Serena
    @londoncuppa If you could see my craft room, well.. at first you'd weep.. it's so unkempt right now.. but then! You'd be all excited, I have sooooo much cool stuff from my paper days... that I've been hoarding for over fourteen years!!! Let's get @KatrinaHunt13 through MoC first, THEN a class! lol
    Jan 19, 2018
    londoncuppa and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  20. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Lol...sounds like a plan. If you're a fellow hoarder, you'll appreciate a LO I'm going to finish up this weekend (it's the t-shirt I'm wearing in it). ;)
    Jan 19, 2018
    Serena likes this.
  21. Serena
    Serena
    @londoncuppa Oooh! Can't wait to see it!!! <3<3 I'll have to clean up my craft room soon and take photos for you so you can laugh at me! hehe!!
    Jan 19, 2018