Comments on Profile Post by jesskab

1. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    Haha! Me too (well the grey thing not the red) as of today in fact. My last color was Aug 2017 - I let it go bc I wanted to see how grey I was (have been coloring for over a decade and just needed to know how grey am I really?!) I couldn't take it anymore and went to the salon today.
    Jan 18, 2018
    bbymks5 and jesskab like this.
  2. jesskab
    jesskab
    @jenn mccabe That was my goal too! And my last color was in August too! Twinning!!! Any color my hair is done will always be some shade of red. It looks a little darker than I wanted, but the greys are completely covered. It's a little brighter than my avi. I think my husband was purring, lol!
    Jan 18, 2018
    jenn mccabe likes this.
  3. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    I love it! :) My hubby works from home and he came into my office just to see - he said "me likey" LOL. I said did you need anything and he was all like nope just wanted to see the hair!
    Jan 18, 2018
    londoncuppa, bestcee and jesskab like this.
  4. jesskab
    jesskab
    Jan 18, 2018
    bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    You go hot wives!
    Jan 18, 2018
    londoncuppa and jesskab like this.
  6. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Photos ladies Jess and @jenn mccabe or didn't happen!! I'm trying to grow mine out to see what color my natural color is since I don't have a clue anymore.
    Jan 18, 2018
    bestcee and jesskab like this.
  7. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    You are BRAVE women! I know what color my hair is....white! If I go too long between colors, DH will pick at my hair and give a low whistle. And no, it's NOT a sexy whistle. It's more of a "Holy Cow" whistle.
    Jan 18, 2018
    MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
  8. jesskab
    jesskab
    @londoncuppa :D Well, all I found out is that all my blond hair turned white. It's just one long streak of white! The auburn hair looks much darker now. That just wasn't working for me.
    Jan 18, 2018
  9. bestcee
    bestcee
    Isn't white the new 20 something hair color?
    Jan 18, 2018
    jesskab likes this.
  10. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    you are inside my head!!!!!! I was intending to grow it too, left it 3 month and with all the stuff we have been facing, I didnt even look in the mirror but today I did...and I am coloring tomorrow!!! <3
    Jan 18, 2018
    jesskab likes this.
  11. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @bestcee the fashionable now is grey, but the kind of grey you see from Hollywood types is $$$$$$$ , trust me, I have gone to hair dressers last year to see if they could do it so then I wont nee to wait tlll fully grows, because the worse is when you are half way, you feel horrible!!!
    Jan 18, 2018
    jesskab likes this.
  12. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @londoncuppa tell him I ll get on a plane and pull his hairs out if he does it again LOL you are gorgeous, woman, with any hair color!!!!!!!
    Jan 18, 2018
    jesskab likes this.