Comments on Profile Post by bbymks5

1. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    bless you
    Jan 13, 2018
    bbymks5 likes this.
  2. Serena
    Serena
    That's been like my entire week.. o.O Also, wanted to leave some love and say that I LOVE your profile photo!! It's GORGEOUS! :D
    Jan 13, 2018
    bbymks5 likes this.
  3. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @Angela Toucan @Serena It's getting worse as the day progresses! I seriously don't know what my issue is....it hasn't been this bad in a while! @Serena Thank you!! :)
    Jan 13, 2018
    Serena and bestcee like this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    Me either! And yet, here I sit. I really need to walk away and come back, but I haven't.
    Jan 13, 2018
    bbymks5 likes this.
  5. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @bestcee I sit down, walk away, go to Target, come back, sit down, get up, make dinner, go to Walgreen's, sit down, walk away, sit down....I may or may not spin around in my chair like a child while sitting.
    Jan 13, 2018
    jenn mccabe, bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
  6. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    welcome to my world Timmi!!!! LOL read Courtney and follow the advice, I wish I was nearer to help!!!! <3
    Jan 14, 2018
    bbymks5 likes this.
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @bestcee you should run for government!!! ;)
    Jan 14, 2018
    bbymks5 and bestcee like this.
  8. bestcee
    bestcee
    No thank you! @MrsPeel although I appreciate the sentiment.
    Jan 14, 2018
    MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
  9. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    this whole thread is just making me giggle!
    Jan 14, 2018
    MrsPeel, bestcee and bbymks5 like this.
  10. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @MrsPeel @bestcee @jenn mccabe All for Courtney for Governor say I "IIIIIIII" LOL! Today was looking better, but I forgot we were need to drop off a print at my FIL's place and to go help my mom with her wine bottle opener. I just wanna scrap *crosses arms and pouts*
    Jan 14, 2018
    MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  11. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    LOL Timmi!!!!! I had this image of your mum trying to open the wine.... and @bestcee I am always speechless seeing how organized and how much you can do... it was a compliment, hope it sounded the way I intended!!! :)
    Jan 14, 2018
    bbymks5 likes this.
  12. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @MrsPeel ugh...she picked up a counter top wine opener, couldn't figure out where to put it so we took it off the stand and clamped it to a table like it said you could; she keeps getting the cork pushed into the wine!
    Jan 14, 2018