Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    Oh no!!! That is not good, but also really funny.
    Nov 14, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  2. Chippi
    Chippi
    Oh no! I almost told Melody one of her presents last year... caught myself in a split second...
    I am savouring (likely)the last year of being able to take Bellamy Christmas shopping with me. Next year, I am sure he will remember any/every-thing I get and ruin Christmas surprises for his sister, lol.
    Nov 14, 2017
    tkradtke and bestcee like this.
  3. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Omgosh that is totally something I would do!!
    Nov 14, 2017
    MrsPeel and tkradtke like this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    That's funny. Annoying, but funny. I'm sorry!
    Nov 14, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  5. bellbird
    bellbird
    what did your son have to say? were your ideas approved? (and i know it's bad but it could also have been you texting something loveydovey to your son meant for your DH instead of the list! #brightside ;) )
    Nov 15, 2017
  6. cfile
    cfile
    Well maybe he will advise the best ones.. I find I need to be cautious when responding to texts as it is easy to send to the wrong person. I know you will all laugh at this later. LOL
    Nov 15, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  7. ForeverJoy
    ForeverJoy
    you should DEFINITELY screenshot and scrap THAT story! :) LOL!
    Nov 15, 2017
    cfile, tkradtke and Tree City like this.
  8. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    It's funny now :-) Thankfully it was really just one item, which we decided was cool and ordered right away (it was one of those things that had only a limited number available)... it's probably best that it's not a Christmas gift anyway (at least that's what I'm telling myself!).
    Nov 15, 2017
    Tree City, bestcee and cfile like this.
  9. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    And yes! @ForeverJoy - I did take a screenshot and it will end up being scrapped... at least as part of PL if nothing else!
    Nov 15, 2017
    Tree City, bestcee and cfile like this.
  10. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bellbird - good point! lol! @cfile - I do it more often than I care to admit! I have a mac, so a text pops up on my phone... I read it and then go to my computer to type my response... but the last conversation up on my mac is not necessarily the one I mean to respond to... sigh.
    Nov 15, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  11. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    LOL @IntenseMagic me too!!!! oh you did it on the Mac messages, Tracie? I did almost same to my carer instead of Sarita, I was texting Sarita but didn't realised last conversation was with my carer!!! well in this case maybe he is luck!!!
    Nov 15, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.