Comments on Profile Post by Christina W

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    Let it go! And then play again on the next one.
    Unless you are enjoying it. They keep playing.
    Nov 11, 2017
    bellbird, RebeccaH and Christina W like this.
  2. Christina W
    Christina W
    Fly free, little layout! Uploading now :)
    Nov 11, 2017
    bellbird, RebeccaH and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee
    bestcee
    Yeah for finishing! It looks great!
    Nov 11, 2017
    MrsPeel, RebeccaH and Christina W like this.
  4. RebeccaH
    RebeccaH
    shadowing is definitely a work in process... always! I feel like i'm always tweaking my shadowing. definitely give yourself the freedom to not be perfect! I always save a layered version of my layouts (tif), so that if I need to get back in and change something that I just can't let go, I can do it down the road.
    Nov 11, 2017
    MrsPeel, bellbird and Christina W like this.
  5. bellbird
    bellbird
    it is truly amazing (or scary) how long i can sit there trying to decide between like 29 and 30% opacity on the slider thingy for shadows sometimes - scrap shadowing is next level hard for the indecisive!
    (Glad you let it go and moved on too) :)
    Nov 11, 2017
    MrsPeel and Christina W like this.
  6. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    ohhh I know the feeling of shadow obsession!!!! is like Rebecca says, always a progress, I think we never stop learning and improving. I dont use Photoshop so I'm a bit useless to you, but everyone here is more than willing to hep if you need!!!!
    Nov 11, 2017
    Christina W likes this.
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    also have to say, I have obsessed for 49 hours about a font...which font to use LOL but I am with @RebeccaH sometimes when you relax and give yourself way, it comes naturally too!!!
    Nov 11, 2017
    Christina W likes this.
  8. Christina W
    Christina W
    And the funniest part is that sometimes the layouts I just "throw together" end up being the ones I like the best!
    Nov 12, 2017