Comments on Profile Post by meterr

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    Go slow. And you can always ask for help! I'm not sure what tutorials you are watching, but I know watching Cheryl scrap helped me see what I wanted to know better than some of the non scrap tutorials I was watching.
    Nov 6, 2017
    Tree City and londoncuppa like this.
  2. Tree City
    Tree City
    Yes, take your time! I've used some form of PS for like 17 years and I still feel like a newbie. :) If you have a question, Cheryl's scraps are great because she will show how it's done, and others in the chat learn too. I love when people ask questions!
    Nov 7, 2017
    Juliestcyr, londoncuppa and bestcee like this.
  3. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Just be patient with yourself. There's a lot to it, and you'll never stop learning. I would suggest picking one topic at a time (such as clipping masks), and then seek out every tutorial you can find. YouTube and Lynda.com are fantastic resources. I'm happy to help you if I can. PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me. You can do it!!!
    Nov 7, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  4. cfile
    cfile
    It is ok... one thing at a time. It is very similar to PSP you just have to get used to terminology. There are no tubs in PS and you use brushes and layer styles instead of a lot of plug ins for effects. When you save in Photoshop you save as a psd and you use png files. If you get stuck just holler.
    Nov 7, 2017
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    How's it going?
    Nov 8, 2017
    bellbird likes this.
  6. bellbird
    bellbird
    Switching anything is difficult for me ( I still can't use the 'new"- year old- TV remote) so I understand your pain Have u made a page with it at all? PS (CS6 version anyway) is drag & drop friendly so templates with 'right click's create clipping mask' option might be an easyish way to start?
    Nov 8, 2017