Comments on Profile Post by jesskab

1. bellbird
    bellbird
    everytime i try to load a page it says 'oops' and i'm wondering if it's cos i keep saying 'no' to 'enable desktop notifications?' - the top display looks all wonky - did you allow desktop notifications?
    Nov 3, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  2. jesskab
    jesskab
    @bellbird I don't think I did. When I pin something, I now have to upload the picture, rather than choosing it like I used to. There was no other option.
    Nov 3, 2017
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    Jess, I just tried to Pin 2 LOs via the link here in the gallery, as usual. They show up in my Board's preview image, but when I click on the Board, they aren't there. Is that what you mean--that just picking the image doesn't work?
    Nov 4, 2017
  4. bellbird
    bellbird
    @Tree City & Jess - i can't repin my own stuff (it shows up from the gallery 'P Save' red button but then when i click see it now and try to repin it onto another board, the options list doesnt show up - it shows that wheel turning or says oops)
    Nov 4, 2017
  5. jesskab
    jesskab
    @Tree City actually, I've never tried to pin from the gallery. I just work from Pinterest.
    Nov 5, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  6. Tree City
    Tree City
    I like how we all have our own ways of doing it...and none of them is working!
    Nov 5, 2017
    jesskab likes this.