Comments on Profile Post by ForeverJoy

1. jesskab
    jesskab
    SERIOUSLY! And why can't I get out of Target for under $200?
    Sep 13, 2017
    bellbird and ForeverJoy like this.
  2. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Right!! And why does one avocado cost $2.30?? Groceries and gas prices are mind-blowing!
    Sep 13, 2017
    bellbird likes this.
  3. bellbird
    bellbird
    LOL @bbymks5 Timmi it's 2 for $5 here atm for avo's -enjoy, yours are a bargain!
    Renne, can totally sympathise - we were talking about how $100 here has become $150 on a regular basis the other week... even if i dont buy avocados for DD most weeks; and so #whatsfordinner tmrw nite is 'what's left in the bottom of the veggie drawer' soup with a little pasta chucked in cos i hate chucking out food we paid for
    Sep 13, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Sep 13, 2017
  5. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Do you guys use Flipp? (It's an app for Grocery price matches and couponing. EVERYONE here uses it. Other ppl in the grocery store will give you a heads up, "Hey, did you see there's a price match on those avocados. 3 for $5 at Sobey's.")
    Sep 14, 2017
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Also, I just looked it up, and the best deal in my area is $6 for 5 avocados.
    Sep 14, 2017
    bellbird likes this.
  7. bellbird
    bellbird
    @Juliestcyr i haven't heard of this app but we're not really a couponing country either - there's really only 2 grocery chains + Aldi here unless you have an independant nearby and even fruit shops/green grocers are getting fewer and farther btwn these days (can't compete with big chains that just seem to alternate their specials) (And i didn't buy avo's at Aldi yest'day-$2.49 each this wk
    Sep 14, 2017