Comments on Profile Post by Gary Oxlade

1. berniek
    berniek
    Good reason for sure. But too bad that it means spending money. Make sure you join the monthly challenges to earn discount coupons. Also, join scraps and chats. There is a slow scrap tonight. If you finish a page in time, you will get a money coupon (usually $3) to a certain designers shop.
    Jul 27, 2017
  2. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    YAY!!! Also, sign up for all the designer's newsletters!!! They have bundle discounts, coupons, freebies etc!
    Jul 27, 2017
    lmccandless, bellbird and jenn mccabe like this.
  3. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    I second what these two ladies said. We are all pretty much addicts here so you are in good company. :)
    Jul 27, 2017
    lmccandless and bellbird like this.
  4. bellbird
    bellbird
    I think most of us are self confessed addicts here (or in denial) so can't say it's a bad thing (there's worse vices!) Enjoy browsing the store (on Wednesdays there are 50%off specials too Great for stash building!)
    Jul 27, 2017
    lmccandless likes this.
  5. lmccandless
    lmccandless
    It's definitely a good thing! We're glad to have you here :)
    Jul 27, 2017
  6. Christina W
    Christina W
    Haha Gary - me too, believe me! At least it's relatively inexpensive and non-cluttery as hobbies go :)!
    Jul 27, 2017
  7. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Ahh...the plight of every scrapbooker...lol! I second what Justine said (@bellbird), shopping the SOSN sale on Wednesdays, plus getting new releases on Fridays when they're 20% off, are both great means to build your stash. I'd also participate in some of the challenges. You can usually get templates for free (and they're always awesome). Glad you're here, Gary! @Gary Oxlade
    Jul 27, 2017
    bellbird likes this.
  8. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    is a GREAT thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tiotally addicted and do NOT want to find the cure LOL Scrapping has LITERaLLY< saved my life, and the Pad family keeps me sane (well relatively LOL) can't wait to see more pages of yours!!!!! <3 we are chatting at the chat room, come join us, in half hour!!!
    Jul 27, 2017
    bestcee likes this.
  9. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Jul 27, 2017
  10. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    you are talking to a whole lot of others addicted! WElcome home!!
    Jul 27, 2017
    bestcee and berniek like this.
  11. bestcee
    bestcee
    Nope not a bad thing at all! Join the club!
    Jul 27, 2017