Comments on Profile Post by bbymks5

1. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    I've often wondered that myself. I feel your pain. I think it's a test to see if we have enough patience not to go postal on them. ;)
    Apr 29, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  2. Tree City
    Tree City
    Related question: Why can't husbands pick up after themselves???
    Apr 29, 2017
    bbymks5 and Chippi like this.
  3. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @londoncuppa Right!!! I don't ask for much...no shoes on in the house, no food/drinks beyond the kitchen, and please help out when you've been asked!!
    Apr 30, 2017
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @Tree City The struggle is real!!! Real life scenario on Wednesday...we'll have to play pretend.

Pretend this is the laundry basket [ ]
    Pretend this is the floor ____
    Pretend this is a pair of hubby's work pants M
    Apr 30, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  5. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    So I took a video of my putting the pants INTO the laundry basket and sent it to him!!
    Apr 30, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  6. djp332
    djp332
    I feel your pain! My 32-year-old divorced daughter and her dog moved back home almost 3 years ago and still hasn't left yet. She never takes her shoes off at the door, she eats all food, leaves dishes in the sink instead of the dishwasher, and doesn't pay a single penny for room and board. Daddy thinks this is just fine.
    Apr 30, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  7. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @djp332 GAH!!! I left home when I was 18 and NEVER went back!!! Your daughter sounds like my MIL who lived with us for 19 months until I finally told my hubby, it was either me or her!! I cannot believe your hubby thinks that's okay?!!?
    Apr 30, 2017
  8. bestcee
    bestcee
    @djp332 I'm so sorry! We ended up moving in with my mother in law for a time period. But we bought stuff, cleaned and I did the cooking. That must be so frustrating!
    Apr 30, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  9. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @bestcee I bet your MIL really appreciated the help!! I know I would have!!
    Apr 30, 2017
    bestcee likes this.