Comments on Profile Post by bbymks5

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    Bwahahahaha!
    Mar 21, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  2. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    LOL!! I didn't even try to hide my excitement!!
    Mar 21, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    My son lost his for a long while during that school year. I admit to not looking for it too hard and putting off ordering a new one. hahaha
    Mar 21, 2017
    bbymks5 and Tree City like this.
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @IntenseMagic I don't blame you one bit!!! That is NOT music...it's pure torture!!
    Mar 21, 2017
    IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. Chippi
    Chippi
    Totally laughed at this!!! My kids' musical guitar broke the other day, thank goodness!!! I mean, Oh NO!!!
    Mar 22, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    I have one pretty much tone deaf kid. She has to practice her bass guitar for band without the amp attached. My other kid is pretty proficient at the recorder. I don't mind her dancing around the house playing "Ode to Joy".
    Mar 22, 2017
    bbymks5 and Tree City like this.
  7. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @Chippi my husband once lost his mind and bought our daughter a play guitar...I maybe kinda sorta helped it's life end sooner than it should have. #sorrynotsorry He instantly regretted that purchase after listening to it for 5 mins.

@Juliestcyr OH NO!!! I couldn't imagine having an amp plugged in!! I wish I could enjoy the noise that emits from the recorders, but I just can't...I'd rather listen to a kazoo!
    Mar 22, 2017
    Juliestcyr and Chippi like this.
  8. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    LMAO....I remember when my oldest DD went through a recorder phase. Gaads!!
    Mar 22, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  9. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    GAH!!! My ears empathize with you!! This was for school so she had to practice...luckily it broke AFTER her recorder concert.
    Mar 22, 2017