Comments on Profile Post by berniek

1. jesskab
    jesskab
    I just got my son 3 pairs. One stays at home, 1 in his desk at school, 1 in his backpack. His favorite pair have the colors of Dory--bright blue & yellow. Also found a case on ebay shaped like a car. Mom goal accomplished :)
    Mar 8, 2017
    bestcee, berniek and Tree City like this.
  2. Tree City
    Tree City
    I have lots of glasses. (IDK if you can get them where you live, but Zenni optical has great prices!) I believe that we should have eye wear options. Do you wear the same pair of pants every day? Or even the same pair of shoes for every event? Of course not. So why would I have just one pair of glasses?
    Mar 8, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  3. berniek
    berniek
    I now have two normal pairs. One with yellow prescription glasses (supposed to be amazing while driving in the dark) and I got sunglasses in my old frame.
    Mar 8, 2017
  4. berniek
    berniek
    @Tree City the frames are not the most expensive part (well, my style is not cheap, but anyway) but my glasses need a lot more work than the standard ones that they promote for. Which makes it expensive.
    I payed €943 for the lot which is a lot of money but also not really. If you know what I mean.
    Mar 8, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  5. Tree City
    Tree City
    I know exactly what you mean. :) For that many pairs, that's not a bad price! If you break down the price per wear, it's not bad at all! :)
    Mar 8, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    I know what you mean. My glasses run me about $600CDN (about $450US or 420 Euro) AFTER my very excellent insurance. So, yes, that does seem like a great price!
    Mar 9, 2017
    bestcee, berniek and Tree City like this.