Comments on Profile Post by Tree City

1. klee73010
    klee73010
    I love Jim Dale's reading. Get on a wait list on overdrive to hear one of them... or try the free month of audible to check out one of them. He's amazing.
    Jan 27, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  2. klee73010
    klee73010
    We only got 5 minutes in- still explaining dursley at this point. (Last few minutes of bathtime) but I hope we'll listen to it more tomorrow and color, while hubby's doing homework. Idk how long it'll last!
    Jan 27, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    DD loves to do audiobooks and color! I'm definitely looking for this tmw (I have the hardest time using the overdrive app on my phone. It's me, not the app, I'm sure! Anyway, this'll be great cuz she's getting over a cold so I need low-key Saturday ideas. And I never thought of listening during bathtime. That's perfect! I'm stealing that! :)
    Jan 27, 2017
    klee73010 likes this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    There's some clips on YouTube. Both Jim Dale and Stephen Fry.
    Jan 28, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  5. Tree City
    Tree City
    I haven't checked out YouTube yet, but I did place a hold on the Dale audiobook. But I love Stephen Fry, so I hope I get a chance to hear a bit of his take on it.
    Jan 28, 2017
    bestcee and klee73010 like this.
  6. weaselwatchr
    weaselwatchr
    We bought them on on cd> Love how Jim Dale does all the voices
    Jan 28, 2017
    klee73010, bestcee and Tree City like this.
  7. berniek
    berniek
    Omg I'm so glad I read this comment! I love audiobooks while scrapping and I've almost finished my current book series (Earth Children) and I have a few tokens left on Audible! Reason to start HP soon.
    Jan 28, 2017
    klee73010, bestcee and Tree City like this.
  8. enjoyyourpix
    enjoyyourpix
    Jim Dale is AMAZING. I adore him reading the HP books. His voices are great and it is very soothing to listen to.
    Jan 29, 2017
    bestcee, Tree City and klee73010 like this.