Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    That's cool!
    Dec 22, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.
  2. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bestcee It was a cool assignment... but something got lost in translation... the cookies are TERRIBLE! :-)
    Dec 22, 2016
    jesskab and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee
    bestcee
    Oh no! That's no good.
    Dec 22, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.
  4. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    According to the class group chat that he's in, they all turned out bad. So it wasn't just him.
    Dec 22, 2016
    klee73010 and bestcee like this.
  5. AllisonPennington
    Dec 22, 2016
    tkradtke and klee73010 like this.
  6. AllisonPennington
    AllisonPennington
    I took German in school. :) All the really cool kids do.
    Dec 22, 2016
    Tree City, tkradtke and klee73010 like this.
  7. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    You know what, if he didn't just use Google Translate, you've got something to be proud of.
    Dec 22, 2016
  8. klee73010
    klee73010
    this is sort of amusing. I'm not trying to laugh at your son's expense or anything... but it's funny! and the comments in this thread are amusing, too. :)
    Dec 23, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.
  9. cfile
    cfile
    maybe the mixed up the word for sugar and salt ? lol! Well it will be a memory of his that will last forever.. hope you took a photo of the plate of cookies and will scrap it... (I still cannot eat "tuna casserole" after making it in Home ec! LOL
    Dec 23, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.
  10. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    There are lots of photos to scrap! He had to take them to prove that he didn't just buy the cookies. I told him that taste alone proved that he didn't buy them... no bakery would stay in business selling cookies that tasted like that! lol!
    Dec 23, 2016
    bestcee and Tree City like this.
  11. Tree City
    Tree City
    This cracks me up! The taste, though? Das tut mir Leid.
    Dec 23, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.
  12. berniek
    berniek
    Hahaha this made me laugh! Most German baked goods are actually really good though. My opinion. But then I buy them in a bakery or my German relatives bake them. He was probably also messing around with different measurement standards? I know from experience that making mistakes there can do a lot of bad things, even though I was obviously working the other way around.
    Dec 27, 2016
    tkradtke likes this.