July Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I love this lo by @katell . The colorful photo still stands out, even with the layout's colors.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and fanon like this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Thanks for selecting my layout, @MrsPeel. I had fun making it. I hope you are feeling better soon; pain is not fun.

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Thank you so, so much, Cynthia!! And thanks for the Gallery Standout for this as well, I really appreciate it. Hybrid always takes longer, but I adore the feel of paper in my hands. It means a lot when the extra effort it noticed, so thanks again!!! :glomp

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    I just adore this, stunning foundational splatters against the white BG, love the details and the text with arrows as well as the amazing title work and use of pattern and shape. I have to try something like this.

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Love @cinderella 's take on Krista (Sahlin Studio) template challenge here!!!!!!!!! absolutely awesome use of the template and the selective coloring, the elegance of the details.... LOVE LOVE and LOve a bit more!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

cinderella likes this.
  6. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you, @MrsPeel! You are always so sweet!

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I fell in love with this one by @bbymks5 I love that she was able to find beauty after a fire and it's such a powerful message on overcoming tragedy.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
  8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Thank you :)

keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

10. MrsPeel

I'm quiet sure you know our wonderful polly Liana, @yellowpeep ...I love this young lady except for one thing: I need to choose which page to highlight....and is almost impossible....!!!!
    here is one absolute delight, but I suggest you go to her Galley here if you need inspiration!!!!

[​IMG]

yellowpeep likes this.
  11. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Oh Cynthia, you are too kind. Thank you for your sweet words. I get so much of my inspiration from your beautiful pages!! xoxoxo @MrsPeel

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I HAD to put this one in by @Rikki , you can tell what I like by all the gushing on both pages, it's a 2 part-er, you won't regret looking at both pages!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

@Serena thank you so much for bringing Rikki's page!!!!! so awesome!!!!

I have another one from my challenge on Macro Photography here..... this one is from Marylin @mcurtt whom I am sure you all know well.... this girl makes my heart sing and inspires me constantly, and in here she completes a round all over love I have from her and goes beyond..... this is what scrapbooking can do: incentive creativity in memory keeping and when someone finds their way to make a very ordinary thing/object/day into a wonderful art piece all around.... needs to be shared.
    Now please PL:EASE pretty PLEASE : Read the journaling!!!!!!!!!! the image is an amazingly great macro shot, the page is clean and beautiful...and then the journaling makes your heart sing (and laugh with her, big time!!!!)

[​IMG]

Christina W and Serena like this.
  14. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you @MrsPeel At first I had no idea what to photograph, but then sitting in front of me at my desk at work was my inspiration. Yes, we've been through many years together. :-) It was a fun challenge, got me to think.

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@Serena Thanks so much for mentioning my page(s). You made my day!!

MrsPeel and Serena like this.
  16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This one combines fonts so wonderfully, and then the blending! @AJK
    [​IMG]

17. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

Donna's photo editing, colours, clustering, and particularly shadowing are just so perfectly executed.

[​IMG]

scrappydonna and MrsPeel like this.
  18. MrsPeel

this from @Dalis I LOVE this kind of paper but hardly ever use them because I feel bad about covering them , she did so so amazingly PERFECT here!!!!!!! LOVE the whole page , every thought, every thing, even the journaling font in in harmony here!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

19. MrsPeel

I still have the template challenge to scrap, and after seeing this, I feel like going NOW ... she is always a constant inspiration to me, difficult to choose just one page of hers to highlight, but here it is, this awesome take on the template challenge!!! from Stefanie aka @Eyeore
    [​IMG]

20. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

@MrsPeel You are such a star and I so appreciate your words of affirmation and the way you make me seem quite brilliant. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

MrsPeel likes this.