Watercolor Brushes?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bbymks5, May 28, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I haven't really played around with brushes too much; are there some SUPER simple, easy to use watercolor brushes in the store?

2. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

3. bbymks5

janedee likes this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

these one's are my fave - i've had them since before JJ started here and if i 'paint' colour back into a technique challenge style sketch-converted photo, i usually use these:
    [​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Soft-Watercolor-Brushes.html

but depending on whether you want pre-shaped watercolors, there's these too (there's probably a ton ore in the store too)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bbymks5 likes this.
  5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Search "watercolor" in the store and lots will come up. I'll be doing a few blog posts in June about masking/frames and other about using mixed media products so these articles may be of interest to you. Brushes are my fave thing to use and I'm obsessed with them LOL. Try out a few brushes, resize them, reduce opacity, change the color....just have fun experimenting and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

jwalls39 and bbymks5 like this.
  6. bbymks5

Ohhhh!! The shapes look fun!! Thank you!!!

Oh YAY!!!! I am definitely interested in seeing what you'll be posting! I need to watch some tutorials too to try and help me understand how brushes behave.

bcgal00 likes this.