Monthly Muse- March 2017 -Week 4-WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Mar 24, 2017.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I had a bear of a time coming up a way to tie an anchor to a Fall scene. I mostly like my 4th week.
    [​IMG]

AJK, MrsPeel and purlz76 like this.
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

[​IMG]
    I've waited for the final prompt before starting this. Thanks for the inspiration!

MrsPeel, purlz76 and mcurtt like this.
  3. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

I want to thank you about making this challenges, so that even people who don't follow M3 can participate in AJ challenges!!!

This I made for week 4:
    [​IMG]

four weeks together:
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, cinderella and mcurtt like this.
  4. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

5. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

OK, here is my final one-I went in a circle (cus life is like that)
    and my anchor is art. And the mountains where I live. Funny, when I did this last piece, I felt a gazillion times better than I did when I did the first one, because I had forgotten that. Thanks @MrsPeel!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Muse 4 - Anchor
    [​IMG]

All 4 Muses
    Muse 1: Water = I google for quotes about water. Saw this. Love it. Used it.
    Muse 2: Circles = Since Muse 1 is about love, then let's stick to this theme. When I saw this quote, it reminded me of how I met my ex, how we started and how we ended. All were so unexpected yet I dun regret them all.
    Muse 3: Stars = Despite my D, I know I still deserve the best. But do I dare to seek them out? That hesitance is represented by grey-black background.
    Muse 4: Anchor = I strive in chaos alto I dun desire nor seek them out. And I look fw to having calm seas ahead.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  7. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

hey ladies..... I have to say, this has been one amazing month in which I kept looking forward to see what you guys came up with, you rocked the Muse !!!!!!!!
    I'm sure there are still pages to come, but thank to the ones of you who have already finished, I think I will have to start a Froggy Fave only for the LOs in this thread!!!!!!! thanks so so much!!!!!

to the ones of you who have thanked me, as much as I love being part of this awesome community and LOVE and treasure being able to give you even if a tiny little bit of inspiration, the kudos go to Erin @mimisgirl who created the Monthly Muse!!!!!! Thanks so much Erin,!!!!!!!!!

mimisgirl likes this.
  9. dancingJaye

dancingJaye Well-Known Member

I just stumbled across this challenge yesterday after seeing so many pretty pages in the gallery! LOVE! I decided to play along...except I just did all four weeks at once, since I just found it. I really had fun with this one! Thanks for the awesome challenge and inspiration, and THANKS for a challenge that is all about what's inside ME, since I spend so much time making pages for my kids, I really enjoyed it.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and AJK like this.
  10. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@dancingJaye : LOVE your page and what is inside of you!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and dancingJaye like this.
  11. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

My final section filled:

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Well nothing like leaving it to the last minute!! While I missed out on posting my layouts from the previous weeks I did create four separate areas on the one page. Starting from the bottom is my first 'week' featuring water; then circles, followed by the stars and right at the top is my anchor. I love music and it plays an important part in my life....... and I was actually listening to some 'golden oldies' from the 60s while I was scrapping and co-incidentally the song Octopus's Garden came on just as I was playing with the water scene at the bottom! Of course I had to go ahead and put the octopus in then! lol! the other lyrics are from another song of their's called Across the Universe which I thought was quite fitting for the scenes and then I finished off with my own sentiment right at the top! :) It's taken me all day but I sure had fun with this, thanks Cynthia for an awesome challenge!!
    [​IMG]

I will include the large A4 version too so you can read the text :giggle

A4-AJ---MUSIC-IS-THE-ANCHOR.jpg

13. kirstiegai

kirstiegai Trick or Treat, RUB by feet!

14. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

Yippee! I finished this month!! This one was so much fun for me and the explanation is in the gallery. Thank you Cynthia, as always you're one of the BESTEST cheer leaders!!

[​IMG]

mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
  15. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

aww, thank you1 I have enjoyed seeing what each person does with it - so many unique visions. I LOVE it!

wombat146, MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  16. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to finish out the month!
    [​IMG]

And here is what all four look like together. Water, Air, Fire & Earth
    [​IMG]

17. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

didn't use any product this week but the photo and the words, don't know if I can upload it to the gallery... so I did here AJ_triangleWIP.jpg

redplaid3, MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  18. MrsPeel

girls, apologies I haven't been around these weekend.
    We had a few problems this past week, was crazy, I had to fire the lady who was working for me, we had an ants invasion and other stuff going on, it's 3:14 am now here and I am in a very small screen but I will catch up with you all tomorrow- Thank you for your understanding!!!!!!

19. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Fun month of challenges.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, gillscott and mcurtt like this.
  20. MrsPeel

Olga, go ahead and post all of them together, ideally some product should be there but taking it that is in segments and you have the rest go ahead and post it, Love the way all look together, awesome (as always!)
    Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

redplaid3 likes this.