Your Handwriting |Pad Patter 2.16.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Feb 16, 2017.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'll just say that I used to love my writing but as I've gotten older and my hands shake more, I just don't have the control that I used to have.

2. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

H.a.t.e my handwititng. I do a mostly hybrid and its gotten progressively worse through the years. But I think that stems from my MS. It hurts to grip a pen now. I type almost everything. No one can read it usually anyway if I write. Sometimes even myself! Lol

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I always got C's in penmanship in grade school - and nothing has changed. I HATE my handwriting. I've been doing more paper scrapping lately and my printer stinks as far as handling speciality papers - so I'm actually hunting for a vintage typewriter as we speak! I went to look at one yesterday but the J key stuck. Since my name is Jenn - I thought that was a bad omen and passed on it. There's another one about 45 minutes away - may go with hubby on a road trip this weekend to look at it. It's a mint green Hermes baby. It looks so cute in the photos ... and being able to just type on a little JC -easy/peasy- would eliminate some of the ugly handwriting issues I am struggling with!

4. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Lefty here. I like my handwriting - it's a blend of cursive and printing.
    I used to get C's in school for handwriting until I had a teacher that was also left handed and our handwriting looked the same - I magically got an A! LOL!
    Being left handed - rather than turn my hand in a "funky" position to write, I turn the paper, so most of the time it looks like I'm writing in a vertical pattern rather than horizontal. When people see me writing for the first time they look at my sort of crazy! LOL.

5. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

My handwriting is not very pretty, but it's mine. I had it turned into a font and use in on my scrapbook pages, because it's a part of me. I grew up being told my handwriting was awful, but that seems to have made me more protective of it.

6. renee82

renee82 renee82

I'm not the biggest fan of my handwriting but I have been told it's nice... I'm a lefty so I guess for lefty that's pretty good. lol!

7. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I have an in between print/cursive handwriting. I like it. I'm not a huge fan, but it works. I've noticed it has seemed to get messier as I've gotten older. I would LOVE to have my handwriting made into a font- I'll have to look into that one!

8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I hate my handwriting!! It looks like a child's handwriting LOL!! I use to have nice handwriting until my sophomore year; my history teacher didn't really teach, we took notes every.single.day. from an overhead projector, if you didn't get them all down by the time he was ready to move, it was too bad so sad; the more you took the better off you were because they could be used on all of his pop quizzes and tests.

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i may be alone and haven't read the whole thread but how much i like mine depends on the pen i use and sometimes the surface - i also have variable handwriting, it changes angle day to day, is bigger and fatter like with bulgy circles for b's and d's etc some days and is angular other days - and whether its print or 'running writing' is just another variable - it's generally legible though

(one of the few times i remember getting a real talking to was in 5th grade when my teacher (who was one of those 1 day a week teachers b/cos my 4 day a week teacher was vice principal) told me off about handwriting letting down my project work in front of the class - i guess it got better since then or just magically of it's own accord?? - it was never something i practiced or worried about other than on work for her specifically - and i've always said with my kids that as long as u can read it, i dont care if it conforms to the angular 'Aust School Foundation Handwriting Standards' or whatever book they practice in- these days, all their projects end up with text boxes printed and cut and stuck to card board, or in a Powerpoint presentation so meh handwriting

10. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

This.
    There is no logic in how my writing looks either. It's different every time.