Howdy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Tedip, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Tedip

Tedip New Member

Just joined last night (although I've been a member at the store for a while) and participated in last night's challenge, which was really fun! Started digitally scrapping last year. I live on the east end of Long Island (NY). Hope to participate in more challenges since I've scrapped all our vacations and don't have much to scrap at this point in time.

cfile, MrsPeel, KittyY and 2 others like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Well! hello and a big welcome!! YOU have got here at the perfect time!! Come January, the big Month of Challenges begins and scrapping becomes pure awesome!

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome! So glad you joined us! The monthly challenges here are so much fun and lots of fun conversations, so be sure join in!

4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hello and welcome! The challenges are fun, aren't they? I bet you'll figure out what photos to scrap next in no time cuz this place is just chock-full of ideas!

5. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

bellbird likes this.
  6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hello and welcome! I'm in your area-ish! I'm in NJ. :) Hoping you love it here!

7. HeyJude

HeyJude Professor of Digital Wizardry

Welcome to the Pad! You will love the forum here - it is so supportive and encouraging that you will be brimming with scrapping ideas in no time. :)

8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Hi & Welcome! Helpful hint: I put the Template MIS in my Outlook calendar so I always have a reminder for that first Saturday of the month. :)

bellbird likes this.
  9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome! Challenges are a lot of fun, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

10. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

A BIG Lilypad welcome, you'll love it here for sure <3

11. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Hello! So glad you found your way into the forum! Everyone is so cool and supportive here, you will feel at home in no time. Congrats on your 1st challenge!:cheer It's a great way to get your albums done.

12. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome!! So glad to have you here! It's a great place to hang and get lots of amazing inspiration! The Month of Challenges in January is awesome as are all the regular ones. In addition to the December prompts, Kimberlee also has some photo-a-day prompts here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/december-2016-photo-a-day.45885/. I would also recommend checking out the December Calendar :) Lots of fun stuff going on! Looking forward to seeing you around!

13. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hello and welcome to the Lilypad! Our December Challenges are up right now and you have the whole month to finish them!

14. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome to the pad. I'm so glad you've found us and had fun with the challenge over the weekend. Like Jan @IntenseMagic said, check out the December calendar. There's a lot going on this week. There's a speed scrap on Tuesday, a Holiday Open House Chat on Wednesday and a Watch Cheryl Scrap on Thursday (my favorite - I always learn something new from Cheryl). All are great ways to jump start your scrappin, learn some tips and tricks and get to know everyone here better. As you can see everyone here is very friendly and always willing to help answer your questions. I hope you enjoy it here at TLP and can't wait to see you around here in the forums and gallery.

15. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Welcome to TLP!

16. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Greetings! It's so nice to "meet" you and I'm happy you are here @ TLP! I think you will enjoy the challenges and forums - we're a friendly group! So glad you've joined us!

17. Tedip

Tedip New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes! Certainly seems like a very friendly place to be.

18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Hello & Welcome from another NY'er!
    So glad you decided to come hang out with us. The challenges are so fun and there are so many different ones to keep us motivated. I'm impressed that you are all caught up ... for me its those vacation albums that are the hardest for me to complete.

19. Tedip

Tedip New Member

I had been paper scrapping and only digitally scrapped the last two vacations. Most recently, Hawaii -- which took me 7 months to scrap. LOL

jenn mccabe likes this.
  20. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

So nice to have you join us. I'm having my Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE this Thursday night at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. I scrap a layout and y'all ask questions, we chat, I can demonstrate certain techniques, etc. Hope your schedule will permit you to come!

Welcome to TLP!